RNLI launches Toyota on the beaches
- Shops on Wheels. Cavette, Chris // Fire Chief;Jul2007, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p82
The article provides information on the new features and functionality of heavy trailer rescues units used by different department rescue operations in the U.S. According to the author, modern rescue units are equipped with various building components that address different situation to help...
- IDENTIFICATION AND DESCRIPTION OF PROCESSES AT THE OPERATIONAL AND INFORMATION CENTRE OF THE FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICE OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC. GAŠPARÍN, MAREK // Quality Innovation Prosperity / Kvalita InovÃ¡cia Prosperita;2015, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p33
Purpose: The proposal of key processes at a workplace of the Operational and Information Centre (OIC) of the Fire and Rescue Service of the Czech Republic (FRS CR) and description necessities for a proper applying of the process management. Methodology/Approach: Applying of process management at...
- EMERGENCY VEHICLES TO BE DELIVERED TO AFGHANISTAN IN DECEMBER. // Army Logistician;Nov2008, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p50
The article reports on the contract awarded to Pierce Manufacturing Inc. by the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command to build emergency response vehicles. It states that the firm will build 68 Pierce minipumper fire emergency vehicles that will be used in emergency medical service,...
- Kick the Tires. Leich, Dale // Fire Chief;Oct2007, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p92
The article focuses on the development of quality, durable and reliable ambulances for use in emergency medical operations. It is stated that there is a need of a special attention in developing ambulances that responds to emergencies with crew and equipment, transports patients to the hospital,...
- Toyota takes plunge into full-size trucks with Tundra. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;09/13/99, Vol. 208 Issue 2, p4
Features the Toyota Tundra Access Cab pickup truck. Full-size pickup truck capability; V-8 engine; Range of options and configurations.
- Ultimate Hilux? // NZ 4WD;Jul2011, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p10
The article discusses several upgrades that can be made to a Toyota Hilux pick-up truck to make it an ultimate off-road utility vehicle.
- Long Term. Raynal, Wes // AutoWeek;08/21/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 35, p12
Evaluates the pickup truck Toyota Tundra. Performance test conducted on the vehicle; Provisions of the 4.7-liter V8 engine; Complaints on chassis flexibility.
- Toyota Tundra. Hart, Roger // AutoWeek;01/15/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p14
Evaluates the Toyota Tundra pickup truck. Truck's hauling ability; Problem with the door-open warning light; Torque.
- Think big. McCullough, Mitch // Field & Stream;Sep99, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p110
Introduces the Toyota Tundra pickup truck. Utilization of 32-valve 4.7-liter engine; Comparison between the Tundra and the V8 versions of the Ford F-150; Elimination of vibration on rough pavements through the suspension and rigid structure; Availability of five-speed manual gearboxes with...