One for the canteen
- Best Practice Procurement: Public and Private Sector Perspectives (Book). Stewart-David, David // Logistics & Transport Focus;Mar2002, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p62
Reviews the book "Best Practice Procurement: Public and Private Sector Perspectives" edited by Andrew Erridge, Ruth Fee and John Mcllroy.
- Personal Networking – How to Make Your Connections Count (Book). Burrough, Helen // Supply Management;8/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p33
Reviews the book 'Personal Networking--How to Make Your Connections Count,' by Mike Cope.
- Buyer-Seller Interactions: Empirical Research and Normative Issues (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1983, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p249
Reviews the book 'Buyer-Seller Interactions: Empirical Research and Normative Issues,' edited by Peter H. Reingen and Arch G. Woodside.
- Responsible Procurement. Addison, Hayley // Supply Management;Apr2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p50
The article reviews the book "Responsible Procurement," by Alis Sindberg.
- Sourcing Strategy. Yearsley, Andy // Supply Management;10/6/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p31
The article reviews the book "Sourcing Strategy," by Sudhi Seshadri.
- The Blurred Economy. Epstein, Jeffrey H. // Futurist;Dec98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the complexity of buying and selling. Views of Stan Davis and Christopher Meyer presented in their book `Blur: The Speed of Change in the Connected Economy'; Example of the complexity of buying and selling; Complexity of the system in the magazine and movie industry.
- Performance matters. // Works Management;Jun2001, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p14
Cites the book 'Supply Chain Cybermastery: Building High Performance Supply Chains of the Future,' from Gower. Illustration of how companies have transformed the way they do business by using e-commerce to build high performance supply chains.
- Bookshelf. // Supply Management;8/26/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p37
Features the several books for purchasing agents in Great Britain. Relationship between human resource management and performance; Guide for public-sector auditing and financial management practitioners in combating and minimizing fraud and corruption.
- SHARE YOUR IDEAS ON OUTSOURCING. // Quality Progress;Nov2008, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p18
The article reports on the expansion of the soon-to-be-released Quality Press book in an article in the "QP" journal which proposes a body of knowledge (BoK) dedicated to quality in outsourcing. The ASQ Outsourcing Handbook digs deeper into outsourcing needs in various segments of industry...