- Supply Chain Management Workbook (Book). Hambleton, Don // Logistics & Transport Focus;Mar2002, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p62
Reviews the book "Supply Chain Management Workbook," by Francis Harrison.
- Net management--not more jargon! // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb95, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the concept of `net management.' Integration and implementation of successful management techniques; Activity-based costing; Details of the concept in the book, `Net Management: Effectively Reducing Organisational Waste,' by Jouko Pelkonen and Paivi Marttila; Conference on the...
- The myth of the almighty dollar. Randall, Clarence // Across the Board;Mar1998, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p45
Presents an excerpt from the book `The Folklore of Management,' about the myths of management circulating in the late 1950s.
- Falling over the edge. Merriden, Trevor // Management Today;Jan1998, p101
Presents information on management, while referring to Richard Pascale's book `Managing on the Edge'. Perception of Pascale pertaining to strategic goals; Additional related information.
- PM Practices Book Series. // CMA Management;Feb2002, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p6
Presents information on a series of books which combines the project management expertise of authors with best practice benchmark studies to provide an invaluable resource for any organization making the transition to a project management-driven culture. Types of deployment-level information...
- Worth reading. // Advanced Management Journal (03621863);Winter75, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p63
Presents a list of books on management.
- BOOK SHELF. // Training & Development Journal;Oct81, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p98
Recommends several books related to management. 'Personnel Management in Banking'; 'Just in Time'; 'Supervisory Management.'
- Publications Received. // Academy of Management Review;Apr1986, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p465
he article presents a list of publications received, including "The Awakening Giant: Continuity and Change in Imperial Chemical Industries," by Andrew M. Pettigrew, "Become a Consultant: How the Experts Do It," by Ron Tepper, and "The Challenge of Hidden Profits: Reducing Corporate Bureaucracy...
- Publications Received. // Academy of Management Review;Oct86, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p876
The article presents a list of books received, including "Analyzing Jobs and Tasks," by Kenneth E. Carlisle, "Office Automation: A Social and Organizational Perspective," by R. A. Hirschheim, and "Productivity Through People," by William B. Werther, William A. Ruch, and Lynne McClure.