Firms neglect disaster recovery planning, despite global terrorism fears
- The Acquisition and Logistics Unit at RMCS. Antill, Peter D. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Nov99, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p46
Announces that Tony Bolden is charged with disseminating information gathered by the Transport Planning Special Interest Group of the Institute of Logistics and Transport among members of the institute on the likelihood of the successful implementation of Local Transport Plans and the Ten-Year...
- The Funk Era and Beyond: New Perspectives on Black Popular Culture. Hinton, KaaVonia // African American Review;Winter2009, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p774
Reviews the book "The Funk Era and Beyond: New Perspectives on Black Popular Culture," edited by Tony Bolden.
- SLJ Book Review Stars. // School Library Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p164
Presents a list of children's books. "Clatter Bash!: A Day of the Dead Celebration," written and illustrated by Richard Keep; "Maritcha: A Nineteenth-Century American Girl," by Tonya Bolden; "Looking for Alaska," by John Green.
- Does your business need you more than you need your health? // Management Services;May2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p3
Reports that the government of Great Britain, as of March 2002, has asked for responses to its consultation paper on the European Union White Paper on Transport.
- Around the Regions: North West Region. // Management Services;Jun2002, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p36
Reports that the Institute of Logistics and Transport has, as of March 2002, submitted evidence to the House of Commons Transport Sub-Committee of Great Britain in relation to its inquiry into the delivery of the Ten-Year Transportation Policy Plan.
- Company Bosses are Failing to Communicate. // Management Services;Sep2002, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p5
Presents a series of developments related to the transportation policy in Great Britain, as of June 2001.
- HSE launches major stress initiative. // Management Services;Sep2002, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p5
Presents a series of developments related to the formation of the transportation policy in Great Britain, as of June 2001.
- Stress is a leading cause of long-term absence says new CIPD report. // Management Services;Sep2002, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p6
Reports that a poll by the public opinion research group MORI indicates that there is a narrow majority of Londoners in favor of the transport proposals made by mayor Ken Livingstone, which seek to introduce some form of congestion charging in the capital.
- Images galore. // Management Services;Dec2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p31
Reports on a series of developments related to the formation of transportation policy in Great Britain, as of November 2001.