And act on equal pay now
- Improving new product development. // Management Services;Jan2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the seminar for the members of the Manufacturing Logistics Special Interest Group of the Institute of Logistics and Transport which was sponsored by the Lorien Consulting in 2001.
- UK Competitiveness. // Management Services;Apr2000, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p34
Reports that a series of seminars on traffic congestion charges will be held in London, England, starting on December 4, 2002.
- Scottish Region. // Management Services;Jul2000, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p36
Reports that the Institute of Logistics and Transport has been supporting a number of regional seminars, run by the DETR/AEA Technology, promoting the National Cycling Strategy.
- Logistics Seminars & Courses. // Traffic World;2/23/2009, Vol. 273 Issue 8, p35
A calendar of seminars and training in the U.S. from February to March 2009 which includes an initial training in preparing hazardous materials for transportation by Motor Vehicle in Houston, Texas, a session on managing the inventories for increased profit ability in Detroit, Michigan, and...
- New and Old Exporter Insurance Coverages Reviewed. Forbes, Daniel // Risk Management (00355593);Jun84, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p52
This article provides information on the Over, Under and Across: An Introduction to Transportation Risks seminar at the 1984 Risk and Insurance Management Society conference. The seminar concentrated on the insurance needs of exporters. Henry G. Parker III, senior vice president and director of...
- WHERE DO YOU STAND, MR. FOUNDER MEMBER? // Transportation Journal (American Society of Transportation & Log;Spring1964, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p45
The article presents the comments by the Assistant Editor of the "Transportation Journal." It is the critical appraisal of the founder member of the American Society of Transportation and Logistics. According to him, a long time has been passed when the member has last visited to the society....
- EFLEETMGMT TO HOLD SEMINARS. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2003, Vol. 160 Issue 7, p62
Reports that online education and information provider Efleetmgmt Inc. has scheduled seminars in September and October 2003 to address operational and financial management in transportation. Issues that will be addressed at the company's 2003 Fleet Finance Seminar; Information on company's 2003...
- Safe mail. // Management Services;Jun2002, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p32
This article reports on the seminar entitled Transport and Regeneration which was held at the Sheffield Hallam University in 2002. The seminar was designed to appeal to those with a general interest in the links between transport and regeneration. Speakers were specifically picked to represent...
- Two heads are better than one according to new NatWest survey. // Management Services;Sep2002, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p7
This article reports on the seminar, held in 2001 in London, England, for the members of the Freight Transport Special Interest Group of the Institute of Logistics and Transport which was sponsored by the Strategic Rail Authority (SRA) of Great Britain. Delegates were informed that two billion...