Europe's best programme on strategic performance management
- Canon's Broadside. // Management Services;Dec2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p28
Reports on the development of a CD-ROM toolkit by the Policies Department of the Institute of Logistics and Transport, as of November 2001.
- The Quality of Working Life. // Management Services;Mar2000, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p6
Reports that the "Policy Practitioners Toolkit" CD-ROM of the Institute of Logistics and Transport has been receiving positive feedback from institute members, as of August 2002.
- Where will the jobs go in the cyber-economy. // Management Services;Apr2000, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p5
Reports that the booklet "A-Z of Terms," by the pre-retail service and garment logistics company DTS Logistics has been updated, as of November 2001.
- TCG adds new analysis tools. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2007, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p32
The article features the Truckload Cost Information System and Less-Than-Truckload Cost Information System from Transportation Costing Group.
- LIMS Improves Transportation Lab Efficiency and Accuracy. Fireman, Jerry; Perkins, Alan // Concrete International;Feb2004, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p130
Focuses on the application of the laboratory information management systems in a transportation materials laboratory for efficiency and accuracy in New Hampshire. Reduction of error from a second party keyboarding information in from hard-copy report forms; Safety and durability of the...
- GENERATION X. Thornes, John // Roads & Bridges;Jul2005, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p28
Presents information on the X road weather information systems (XRWIS), a concept that provides a separate road weather forecast for each salting routes developed in Great Britain. Reasons behind its development; Methodology for implementation of XRWIS; Benefits of XRWIS.
- A look back at the London transport bombings. Smither, J. L. // Crisis Response Journal;Jun2009, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p66
The article provides information on London transport bombings which have paved way for the improvement of information systems. It mentions some of the advancement done includes the installation of radio systems with underground reception capabilities, improving communication with citizens...
- TELETRAC TO INCLUDE FREE-FORM MESSAGING. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2003, Vol. 160 Issue 7, p54
Reports that Teletrac Inc., a provider of metro fleet location information systems has announced an enhancement to the wireless text messaging capability for its main fleet tracking product FleetDirector. Capability provided by the product to drivers.
- Green Flag. G.D. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Dec99, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p62
Since the library facilities of the Institute of Logistics and Transport, have been recognized and upgraded for the benefit of the members and their requirements, this article reminds members of this part of the institute offering to them. For the first time, all of the library holdings which...