Go to the pictures
- Franz Kafka. Dollenmayer, David // Modern Austrian Literature;1989, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p99
The article reviews the book "Franz Kafka," by Richard H. Lawson.
- Angel in my corner. Ebert, Alan // Essence (Essence);Jul92, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p90
Relates the miraculous story of black actor Richard Lawson who survived the March 22, 1992 crash of US Air Flight 405. Physical and emotional impact of the crash; Past exposure to danger and death as a combat medic in Vietnam; Memories of the crash; Efforts to fight for his life; Personal life;...
- Richard Lawson talks to lawmakers about drugs. // Jet;4/3/89, Vol. 75 Issue 26, p38
Report on an address by Richard Lawson, an actor and recovering cocaine addict, before the House Subcommittee on Fiscal Affairs and Health, on the hazards of drug abuse among junior high school students and faculty.
- Richard Lawson's 5 brushes with death. Collier, Aldore // Ebony;Jul92, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p30
Presents an interview with actor Richard Lawson, star of the ABC soap opera `All My Children,' who describes his experiences during the recent crash of USAir Flight 405 into Flushing Bay (New York). Crash was Lawson's fifth close brush with death. His premature birth in 1947; Fire fight in...
- Plots, plans and partnerships: Global governance and U.S... Lawson, Richard L. // Executive Speeches;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p7
Presents a speech made by Richard L. Lawson, president of the National Mining Association, at the Rocky Mountain Coal Mining Institute 1996 Annual Convention in Durango Colorado, which was held on July 1st, 1996.
- One who was spared. // People;4/6/92, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p84
Covers the story of actor Richard Lawson, 45, of the ABC soap opera `All My Children.' Lawson is one of the survivors of USAir Flight 405 to Cleveland that crashed into the water at New York's La Guardia Airport on March 22, 1992. Crash; Thoughts; Rescue.
- Richard Lawson among plane crash survivors. // Jet;4/6/92, Vol. 81 Issue 24, p57
Presents comments by soap opera actor Richard Lawson, who appears on `All My Children,' on his survival of the crash of a USAir jetliner at La Guardia airport. Fatalities in crash; Officials' comments about crash.
- WORKING THE CLAY. Lawson, Richard // Overland;Autumn2007, Issue 186, p58
The article presents a script for the short play "Working the Clay," by Richard Lawson.
- Ask what coal can do for America: Plan to secure the blessings of liberty. Lawson, Richard L. // Executive Speeches;Apr/May98, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p18
Presents a speech made by president of the National Mining Association, Richard L. Lawson, to the First Federal Coal Symposium of Regulating Agencies, sponsored by the Office of Surface Mining, Department of the Interior in Washington, D.C., on January 21, 1998.