- Protect your computer system with a security policy. Corbitt, Terry // Management Services;May2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p20
Provides information on members of the Institute of Logistics and Transport who would want to review a book on business logistics and transport, as of March 2002.
- GPRS and 3G take off. // Management Services;May2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p22
Provides information on how members of the Institute of Logistics and Transport can write a review of a book on logistics and transportation, as of March 2002.
- New-breed multimedia notebook. // Management Services;May2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p26
Presents the titles and authors of books on logistics and transportation that need to be reviewed for the periodical "Logistics and Transport Focus," as of March 2002.
- Recent Additions to the Library. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p67
The titles and authors of books that have been added to the collection of the library of the Institute of Logistics and Transport, are presented. The books are "Intelligent Logistics: Leading the Business Forward - Logistics '98," "The Who's Who Directory to the Freight Industry 1999/2000,"...
- Risk Management. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Dec99, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p3
Information on the booklet "Efficient Record and Document Management," produced by the Dexion Limited is provided. The booklet provides a guide to developing a systematic information strategy for records and documents, with contributions by the Association for Information Management and the...
- Some Recent Additions to the Library. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p75
This is a list of several book titles that are included in the books which can be found in the library of the Institute of Logistics and Transport, as of August 2001. The books are "Profit From Time: Speed Up Business Improvements by Implementing Time Compression," by Ian C. Gregory and Simon B....
- Alphabetical Terms Guide. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Sep2001, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p11
This article reports that the pre-retail service company DTS Logistics has launched a new booklet that is designed to simplify the lives of those in the logistics and fashion sector. The booklet is called "An A to Z Guide of Terms for the Clothing, Textile, Transport, Processing and Forwarding...
- Finsec 2002 Spring Conference. Patrick, Neil // Management Services;Sep2001, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p36
Provides important information on the book "Managing Passenger Logistics-The Comprehensive Guide to People and Transport," by Paul Fawcett.
- 'The Transport Manager's & Operator's Handbook' winner! // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jan2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p14
The article announces that Ian Fraser has won a copy of the book "The Transport Manager's & Operator's Handbook," by David Lowe, from a competition run by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport's current Awareness Bulleting in Great Britain.