The silent salesperson
- Smile and you will get more happy, smiling customers. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p5
Presents guidelines on how to approach customers when selling furniture. Terms to avoid saying; Things to keep in mind;Tips on how to greet the customer.
- U.S. brand names appeal to growing Chinese market. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;9/12/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on the attraction of the furniture with American brand names in the growing market in China. Names of the furniture stores based in the U.S. that are operating in China; Factors contributing to the acceptance of the Chinese market on American brand names; Impact of population on the...
- ASK THE EXPERT. Litwin, Jennifer // Better Homes & Gardens;Oct2006, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p76
The article offers advice on the things to consider when purchasing furniture online. A big advantage of online purchasing is that it gives rural shoppers the opportunity to access to some of the products that urban shoppers can buy in person. Thus, before ordering and filling one's Internet...
- L & H Schauraum in Wien erÃ¶ffnet. // Architektur Aktuell;Oct2008, Issue 343, p56
The article discusses the 2008 opening in Vienna, Austria, of a table, chair, and bench showroom of the furniture firm LÃ¤ngle & Hagspiel GmbH & Co KG.
- Top tips. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p10
Presents tips on how furniture retailers can sell more merchandise.
- Q&A. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p7
Answers questions by Britain-based furniture manufacturers. Avoiding customer complaints about products; Customer's right to redress; Informing customer of defects.
- Point-of-view retailers. // Furniture/Today;Sep2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p72
Focuses on the selling styles of furniture retailers in the United States. Assessment of the sales-oriented orientation of salespeople; Reinforcement of the idea of comfort and style; Ways of listing prices.
- Catnapper scores with swivel-glider. // Furniture/Today;9/12/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the high demand for swivel-glider Catnapper recliners from Catnapper in the U.S. Response of the public when the first swivel-glider chairs were introduced in the market in 2003; Distinct features of the swivel-glider chairs; Impact of the high demand for swivel-glider on the...
- In The Shadow Of Giants. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/19/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
Focuses on an exhibit produced by the West Michigan Environmental Action Council aimed at promoting the earth-friendly products of West Michigan commercial furniture manufacturers. Products displayed at the exhibition; Difference of the West Michigan market from any other commercial furniture...