Ocean Designs sets sail
- store openings. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p13
Reports on several furniture shop openings in the U.S. Installation of La-Z-Boy Youth Collection gallery; Location of furniture shop, Raymour & Flanigan; Plan of Wickes furniture on store opening.
- New business specializes in faux finishes. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/03/99, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p15
Reports on the opening of Faux the Garden, a new business specializing in faux finishes on furniture and walls, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Via Leather enter U.S. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p76
Reports the entry of Via Leather in the U.S. furniture industry.
- THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA. Radford, Nicholas // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2015, Issue 5950, p19
The article reports on the acquisition of three brands from Morris Furniture, including Morris, Zone and Relaxateeze, by Nathan Furniture Group to expand business further. Topics discussed include views of Nicholas Radford, chairman of Nathan Furniture, related to the acquisition, appointment of...
- New store pitches up in the southeast. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p4
The article reports on the launch of the furnishing and homeware business, Tomic & Daly, by entrepreneurial couple David Daly and Karolina Tomic in Whitstable, England.
- King's Road style en route to Norwich. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2002, Issue 5278, p2
Reports the opening of the concept store of the furniture industry Designers Guild at Clement Joscelyne's Norwich Store in England. Design of the store; Types of products to be sold in the store; Replacement of the giftware department of the store.
- Silver making comeback with Max Home. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p2
Reports on the formation of upholstery company Max Home by furniture manufacturer Marty Silver in Fulton, Mississippi. Installation of high-tech production equipment to enhance product; Expansion plans for the business; Emphasis on meeting the needs of retailers.
- Fraenkel Co. showing for 1st time in High Point. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p72
Reports the debut of Fraenkel Co. in the furniture show at High Point, North Carolina.
- Clear vision. Soltani, Sonia // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p16
Presents an interview with Bromsgrove Glass and Windows founder Graham Southall regarding the launch of a new company on contemporary glass furniture in Great Britain. Factors influencing his decision to enter the furniture market; Views on the current crisis in the furniture industry;...