- West Coast upholstery producers take two directions. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p26
Reports on the strategies of upholstered furniture retailers in the United States Pacific Coast to maintain their operations. Continued manufacture of plush upholstery pieces for customers; Production of furniture with more refined looks; Strong demand for red-colored upholstered furniture.
- Leather staying alive in tough climate. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p28
Reports on the survival of leather upholstery manufacturers in the United States, despite the slowdown of retail sales. Advantage of the strong relationship with retailers and suppliers; Development of a strategy to distinguish from the imported products; Benefit of the offer of variety.
- Signs of the times. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p12
Reports on the improving sales of upholstered furniture in Great Britain. Reflection of changes in customer needs; Modernity of the shapes and sizes of niche pieces; Evaluation of the product ranges and floor displays of furniture manufacturers.
- exclusive first look: stationary upholstery. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p94
Introduces several furniture with stationary upholstery in the United States. Details on the upholstery used; Photographs of furniture; Features and manufacturer of the furniture.
- exclusive first look: leather upholstery. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p104
Introduces several furniture with leather upholstery in the United States. Details on the architectural structure; Retail price of the furniture; Presentation of photographs.
- exclusive first look: motion upholstery. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p116
Introduces several furniture with motion upholstery in the United States. Features of the furniture; Photographs of furniture; Details on the design and construction.
- Upholstery directions. // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p14
Discusses trends in upholstered furniture. Importance of color; Textile options; Casual trend.
- Broad range of designs, styles mark upholstery. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p170
Reports on upholstery introductions for sofas priced at $699 and below. Inclusion of style categories such as traditional, transitional and contemporary; Use of better fabrics and exposed wood frames; Combination of off-the-floor and skirted designs; Introduction of occasional tables that match...
- Furnitureland's Andromeda back in action. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p1
Reports that furniture manufacturer Furnitureland will resume the production of its Andromeda leather sofa.