- Parasitic Helminths of Eurasian Collared-Doves (Streptopelia decaocto) From Florida. Bean, Diane L.; Rojas-Flores, Edith; Foster, Garry W.; Kinsella, John M.; Forrester, Donald J. // Journal of Parasitology;Feb2005, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p184
Studies the parasitic helminths of Eurasian collared-doves from Florida. Helminth species identified; Most prevalent helminths; Helminths with the greatest mean intensity.
- HELMINTHS OF THE WILD RABBIT (ORYCTOLAGUS CUNICULUS) IN MACARONESIA. Foronda, P.; Valladares, B.; Lorenzo-Morales, J.; Ribas, A.; Feliu, C.; Cassanova, J.C. // Journal of Parasitology;Oct2003, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p952
Examines rabbits from Macaronesian island for helminth parasites. Identification of species of cestodes; Prevalence of nematodes; Measurement of helminth richness.
- Looking for harmony where it is. // Christian Science Monitor;11/6/96, Vol. 88 Issue 240, p17
Discusses achieving harmony in life. Biblical interpretation of harmony.
- HELMINTH COMMUNITY STRUCTURE OF SYMPATRIC EASTERN AMERICAN TOAD, BUFO AMERICANUS AMERICANUS, NORTHERN LEOPARD FROG, RANA PIPIENS, AND BLUE-SPOTTED SALAMANDER, AMBYSTOMA LATERALE, FROM SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN. Bolek, Matthew G.; Coggins, James R. // Journal of Parasitology;Aug2003, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p673
Determines the role of host habitat, age or size and diet on helminth populations and communities of Wisconsin amphibians. Comparison of the characteristics of helminth communities of this amphibian assemblage of salamanders and anurans with other studies; Identification of mean helminth...
- Video reviews. Hardy, Wayne // Library Journal;8/1/1995, Vol. 120 Issue 13, p133
Reviews the videotape `Harmony Cats.'
- Harmony in the Kingdom (Poem). // World Literature Today;Oct-Dec2003, Vol. 77 Issue 3/4, p45
Presents the poem "Harmony in the Kingdom."
- The world's talking about ... Fred Durst's eHarmony ad. // Campaign;7/25/2014, p12
- helminth. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1032
A definition of the medical term "helminth," which refers to a wormlike animal, is presented.
- Helminth Parasites of Chapalichthys encaustus (Pisces: Goodeidae), an Endemic Freshwater Fish From Lake Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico. Martínez-Aquino, Andrés; Salgado-Maldonado, Guillermo; Aguilar-Aguilar, Rogelio; Cabañas-Carranza, Guillermina; Ortega-Olivares, Mirza P. // Journal of Parasitology;Aug2004, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p889
Provides information on the number of helminth species that were recorded during helminthological examination of 50 Chapalichthys encaustus from Lake Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico. Names of identified helminth species; Identification of an important factor that contributes to the observed community...
- Helminth-Induced Immune Regulation: Implications for Immune Responses to Tuberculosis. Chatterjee, Soumya; Nutman, Thomas B. // PLoS Pathogens;Jan2015, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
The article analyzes the implications of helminth-induced immune regulation for immune responses to tuberculosis (TB). Topics discussed include the immunoepidemiologic model of helminth and TB coinfection, how helminth-induced immunomodulation affect the repertoire of T cell responses to...