SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Citadel tunes in $418 million in IPO. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;8/4/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the sale of shares by Citadel Broadcasting Co. in the U.S. Total amount of shares sold by the company; Opening price of the company in the New York Stock Exchange; Contribution of chief executive Farid Suleman to the market success of the company.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/9/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p17
Provides information regarding the stock market in New Orleans, Louisiana as of June 9, 2003. Initial public offering of Citadel Broadcasting Corp. and DigitalNet Holdings Inc.; List of individuals who have filed a notice of intent to sell restricted securities or securities held by an...
- Money: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/8/2003, Vol. 379 Issue 21, p11
Presents developments related to finance as of July 14, 2003. Increase in shares of Yahoo! Inc.; Appointment of Eric Logan as president of programming for the New York-based owner of 205 radio stations Citadel Broadcasting Corp.; Possible growth in cash flow of Mexico-based TV Azteca.
- One cent marks Citadel's rapid descent. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;3/6/2009, Vol. 408 Issue 43, p20
The article reports on the financial performance of Citadel Broadcasting Corp. in the first week of March 2009. It states that the shares of Citadel Broadcasting fell 90% to one penny on the New York Stock Exchange. It mentions that Citadel owns and operates more than 220 radio stations in 27...
- Citadel, Radio One sink as ad woes linger. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/8/2006, Vol. 395 Issue 30, p13
The article focuses on issues related to radio broadcasting firms in the U.S. As a result of declining advertising revenues, the stock prices of several companies recorded their lowest levels in a year. Citadel Broadcasting Corp. reported a loss of $74.8 million during the second quarter of its...
- Mattson Enters the Top Fifteen. Chappell, Jeff // Electronic News;07/03/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 27, p4
Announces the acquisition of Steag Electronic Systems AG and CFM Technologies Inc. by Mattson Technology Incorporated. List of strategic goals accomplished by the acquisitions; Terms of the acquisition deals; Estimation on the combined revenues of companies for 2000; Stock price trading of...
- Coming soon. // Electronic News (10616624);8/21/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2079, p4
Predicts that Mattson Technology will be adding some key personnel in August 1995 and will be increasing the square footage at its base in Fremont, California.
- Mattson Tech readies first ICP/etch system. // Electronic News (10616624);7/08/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2124, p10
Reports that Mattson Technology is introducing its first etch system based on the company's patented inductively coupled plasma source technology. Features; Applications; Product support.
- Mattson forms Japanese subsidiary. // Electronic News;12/18/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2096, p40
Announces that Mattson Technology is creating the Mattson Technology Center KK, a joint venture with its Japanese distributor, Marubeni Hytech. How this venture will benefit Mattson; Terms of the agreement.