THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 13, p39
This article presents information on IPOs in the U.S. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. For the week ended March 24, the index closed at 18.10%. The...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p47
Provides information on initial public offering aftermarket performance in the U.S. as of February 2004. CrossTex Energy Inc.; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Government Properties Trust Inc.; Kinetic Concepts Inc.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p49
Reports on initial public offerings in the U.S., compiled as of March 2004. CrossTex Energy Inc.; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Bakers Footwear Group; Kinetic Concepts; Government Properties Trust Inc.; Partec Rail Products; AlphaSmart; Startek Holdings.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p64
Presents data on initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States, for the week ending January 26, 2004. Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; TRW Automotive; K-Sea Transportation; Lipman Electronic Engineering.
- Govt. Properties Peruses Possible Takeout Options. Hamermanp, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/29/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p5
Reports on the strategic review and sale announcement issued by Government Properties Trust Inc. Background of the company; Financial performance of the company in 2005; Effect of the announcement on the company's shares.
- RAILTRACK ACCEPTS LUBRICATION SYSTEM. // Railway Age;Jan2003, Vol. 204 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the decision of Britain's Railtrack to accept the Portec Rail PROTECTOR IV Electronic Lubrication System and its concept of placing a lubricator on tangent track and lubricating both rails. Information on PROTECTOR IV.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.