INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p42
Presents information on the industrials sector of the investment banking industry as of February 2, 2004. Global industrials underwriting volume; Leading new issues bookrunners in the U.S.; Merger and acquisition advisers in the U.S.
- A Banner M&A Year For Universal Banks. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p38
Focuses on the increase in the global merger and acquisition deals in the first three quarters of 2005. Comparison between the volume of deals in the U.S. and Europe; Changes in the rankings of global investment banks; Top merger and acquisition deals in the U.S.
- Banks, Brokers Near 52-week High. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/28/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p14
The stocks of major banks and securities firms are nearing their 52-week highs. Over 2002, disasters such as Enron Corp. and scandals such as research conflicts conspired with a deal drought to choke the life out of brokerage and bank shares. The market seems to think the worst is behind the...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p52
Presents information on the telecommunications sector of the investment banking industry as of February 2, 2004. Volume of global telecommunications underwriting; Top new issues bookrunners in the U.S.; Merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 28, p21
Lists mergers and acquisitions in the United States and the global market as of July 6, 2004. Merger and acquisition adviser rankings; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global cross border merger and acquisition rankings; Largest global acquisition related syndicated loans.
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS. // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p63
Presents the ranking of deal advisers of global mergers and acquisitions as of August 2004. Americas; Europe; Asia.
- Wall Street on Dalal Street. Gopalan, Krishna // Business Today;4/8/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p96
The article reports that many multinational investment banks are launching or expanding their operations in India, in solo. The number of mergers and acquisitions activity in the country is expected to grow and multinational investment banks want to be involved in the action. Multinational...
- LaSalle Street posts 'help wanted' sign. Daly, Louise // Crain's Chicago Business;8/29/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p27
The article focuses on Chicago, Illinois' blue-chip investment banks. Driven by an uptick of activity in mergers and acquisitions and the capital markets, investment banks are recruiting again, increasing the number of positions for junior associates and analysts and adding to the ranks of their...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p52
Presents graph and charts depicting investment banking in the telecommunications industry as of May 16, 2005. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Recent global equity deals; Recently announced global merger and acquisition deals in telecommunications.