Who Calls Shots In Private Equity
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p22
The article presents statistical information related to private equity fundraising in the United States. The private equity fund raising of various sates like New York, California Mid-Atlantic, New England Ohio Valley have been given. Top advisors of the United States are Goldman Sachs...
- Relaxed exchange controls a boon. Makholwa, Andile // Finweek;1/21/2010, p9
The article reports on the move of various fund managers in South Africa to increasingly look offshore when setting up private equity funds that target African market.
- INTERNATIONAL RANKINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/24/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 30, p31
Presents international rankings of investment management firms based on worldwide securities offerings, debt, common stock and equity-related issues from January 1, 2000 to June 30, 2000. Merrill Lynch; Salomon SB; MSDW; Goldman Sachs; CSFB; Deutsche Banc.
- Top Bond Counsel: First Quarter 2000. // Bond Buyer;04/03/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30862, p34
Presents a chart related to the top bond counsel in the United States for the first quarter of 2000.
- Brokers Bite the Hand that Fed Them. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;09/13/99, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p1
Focuses on the trend among investment consultants in New York City to steal clients from securities companies in which they were previously employed. Reasons cited by the consultants for engaging in such practices; Case examples; Impact of automated trading systems on the practice of...
- Asset Managers Tempted by One-Stop Apps Shopping. Clarke, Jeremy // Securities Industry News;7/16/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p11
Focuses on the trend among European investment advisers of being tempted to source their technology applications for securities processing from just a single vendor. Factors attributing to such trend; Advantages of investment advisers from sourcing their technology needs from just a single...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p14
Presents information on the private equity investment funds market as of February 2, 2004. Private equity fundraising; Fundraising in the U.S.; Leading advisers in the U.S. leveraged buyout market.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p20
Reports on fourth quarter 2004 private equity fundraising by state/region, compiled as of January 31, 2005. Fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on United States target leveraged buyouts; Top advisers global leveraged buyouts.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p14
Provides data on the performance of private equity in the United States for the first quarter of 2004. Private equity fundraising; U.S. fundraising as of May 3, 2004; Fundraising by fund size as of May 3, 2004; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts and on global buyouts.