Waiting for the IPO Boom
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p16
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) from October 6-12, 2005 in the U.S. Prices of IPOs; List of IPOs new filings and withdrawal.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/01/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings of companies in Louisiana.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p16
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in various financial institutions of the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Bookrunners for various institutions; IPOs priced for the week starting June 5, 2003.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p18
Presents information about aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Best five performances for the last 360 days; Performance of recent IPOs.
- The major players. // Middle East;Oct2003, Issue 338, p41
The article presents a brief information about financial status of several banks in the Middle East as of October 2003. The National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), has the highest financial strength rating among emerging market banks according to several global rating agencies. During the first half of...
- Lazard, Greenhill Spark IPO Chatter. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/25/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 16, p10
The article informs that Lazard's recent filing for an initial public offering, coupled with last year's successful IPO of Greenhill & Co., has stirred the speculative pot at four tiny West Coast boutiques with ties, however remote, to the fabled Four Horsemen of the pre-bubble era, Hambrecht &...
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p17
Provides information on recent and anticipated actions of companies that are headquartered or operating in Louisiana, compiled as of August 9, 2004. Securities and Exchange Commission filings; Initial public offerings; Insider activity.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p32
Provides information on initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States as of May 10, 2004. Navasive of San Diego, California; Pricing of IPO; New filings as from April 28 to May 5, 2004.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/2/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p17
Presents information, extracted from filings with securities regulators and reported by Edgar Online, which reflects recent and anticipated actions by companies that are headquartered or operating in Louisiana or otherwise of interest to local readers. Company/individual; Ticker; Form type;...