Prime Brokers Add Fixed-Income To Menu
- Tradeweb Dealer-Backers To Extend Usage of STP Service. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;6/16/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p16
The article focuses on the broker-dealers who own the Tradeweb fixed-income platform agreeing to use its straight-through processing service for all U.S. cash fixed-income securities. It is stated that the dealers which include Citigroup, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank will be supporting the...
- DATABASE. // High Yield Report;6/23/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p8
Ranks bond issue arrangers based on proceeds from January 1 to June 28, 2003. Citigroup Inc.; Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Deutsche Bank AG.
- IDD Out Takes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p6
Reports on developments concerning financial services industry in the U.S., compiled as of March 2004. Merger and acquisition operations of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Fine of Bank of America Corp. for allegedly failing to produce documents promptly for an investigation into activities of...
- Fees Edge Down In High Yield. Sargent, Carolyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p12
The article focuses on the performance of the securities industry in the United States in 2004. The preponderance of financial sponsors in last year's market to finance buyouts may have also reduced spreads. According to Thomson Financial, in 2004, the average disclosed high-yield underwriting...
- CSAM, CSFB Create Hedge Fund Platform. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;8/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p2
Focuses on the multi-management hedge fund investment platform created by Credit Suisse Asset Management and Credit Suisse First Boston.
- Hedge Fund Index Fell in July . // American Banker;8/21/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 160, p7
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.'s Tremont Hedge Fund Index in the U.S. has posted a decline for the month of July 2002. Increase in managed futures fund sales for the same month.
- Hedge Fund Assets Rose 0.7% in March . // American Banker;4/17/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 73, p6
Announces the increase in assets of hedge fund according to a monthly industry survey. Assertion of Credit Suisse First Boston Tremont Index that hedge fund rose after its decline in February; Presentation of emerging-market fund's profit increase; Declaration of CSFB/Tremont Hedge Fund Index's...
- CSFB, Citigroup Battle For Top Spot. // High Yield Report;4/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p1
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) is under increasing pressure from rival Citigroup in the battle for market share. Rankings compiled by Thomson; CSFB on top of the list of underwriters; Top U.S. underwriter for the past four years.
- SANDY HIRES SALLIE; WILL THAT FIX IT? Etzel, Barbara; Louria Hahn, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p4
Presents news items related to developments in the financial services industry in the U.S. as of November 4, 2002. Analyst that was hired by Citigroup Inc. to head its research group Smith Barney; Co-presidents named by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. for its institutional securities division;...