- Products. // Automotive Marketing;Jan1996, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p38
Presents various automotive products. Includes Body Repair System from 3M Automotive Trades Division; P/N 4500 cooling system kit from Neward Enterprises of Cucamonga, California; VersaRack truck rack system from TGI Products Co. of Salinas, California.
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p75
Presents various products in the automotive market in the United States. G.K. Industries Limited transmission filter kit; NicSand steel wool; Roller Fabrics' wash mitt.
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;May97, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p51
Presents several products on automotive industry. Oil protection for race engines from Speedway Motorsports, Incorporated; Saddleview portable television/video cassette recorder from Texas Saddlebags, Incorporated; B`laster Silicone Lube from William K. Westley Company.
- Tech notes..... // Automotive Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p128
Provides information on a range of tools and accessories used in the automotive industry. Information on the No-Brainer Drainer by Cool Tool Corporation; Introduction of Flexible Braid hose sleeving kits from Mr. Gasket of Cleveland, Ohio; Details on a complete line of 0.002-inch oversize OD...
- Replacement parts lose share of aftermarket. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p18
Reports on the shift of the aftermarket product volume in the automobile industry in the United States from replacement parts to chemical and accessory sales. Effects of the growing popularity of sports-utilities and pickups; Proliferation of appearance chemicals.
- GM readies new trouble-finding tool. // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p10
Reports that Buick dealers will be getting more in their cars when the 1997 Park Avenue goes into stores in January, 1996, they will be also getting a scanning tool called the Tech 2. What is Tech 2; Who it was made by; How it is used; Cost of Tech 2 in comparison to Tech 1; How it works. ...
- What's new. // Ward's Auto World;Nov95, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p63
Features new products related to the automotive supply industry. Includes low-gassing transfer adhesives; AMP's FlashLite memory cards; Ultramat 5E infrared analyzers.
- Invisible technology in the '96s. Keenan, Tim; Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Nov95, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p65
Reports on the application of on-boards diagnostics or multiplexed wiring in the automotive industry. Federal emissions regulation; Consumer demands for increased vehicle content and value; OBD-II systems; Detection of misfires and fuel-system evaporative losses; Monitoring complex functions in...
- What's new. // Ward's Auto World;Sep96, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p111
Presents equipment and supplies related to the automotive industry. Takata Inc.'s air bag module; RefleX coordinate measuring system from Brown & Sharpe; Turnkey tooling system from Peak Industries Inc.; Movex Service Order Management software.
- Promotions. // Automotive Marketing;Jul98, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p6
Presents information on several products for use in the automotive industry. Introduction of a line of auto care products by Kiwi; Information on packaging for car care products from La Pantera; Description of a two-color side-kick display from Gold Eagle.