Vertically Integrated for Turning, That Is
- ABS lesson. Monts, Rodd; Diem, William R. // Automotive News;3/6/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5594, p6
Reports on Kelsey-Hayes' public service announcement to help educate drivers on the proper use of ABS.
- Firm gets ABS deals. Bondi, Nicole // Automotive News;8/28/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5620, p22
Reports on the contracts obtained by Kelsey-Hayes Co. for its advanced anti-lock braking systems.
- More brakes for Ford. // Automotive News;8/30/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5515, Insight p2i
Reports on Kelsey-Hayes Group's investment in its Woodstock, Ontario plant to make disc brake rotors for Ford Motor Co. Kelsey-Hayes $25 million annual contract for rotors starting t he 1994 model year.
- Kelsey-Hayes will accelerate in brakes. Goodin, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;12/13/93, Vol. 9 Issue 50, p3
Reports on the business expansion plans of Kelsey-Hayes into the European and Asian markets for its four-wheel anti-lock brakes. Business strategies to achieve expansion goals; Estimated market share of Kelsey in the American anti-lock brake systems by 1996; Plans to enter into the passenger...
- Brake silent brake deep. // Automotive Industries;Apr95, Vol. 175 Issue 4, p13
Briefs about the efforts of Kelsey-Hayes to develop a lightweight braking system.
- ABS. Diem, William R. // Automotive News;10/31/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5576, p29
Reports on Kelsey-Hayes Group's opening of an anti-lock brake system manufacturing plant.
- Kelsey combines brakes. // Automotive News;4/4/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5545, p46
Reports on Kelsey-Hayes Group's consolidation of its standard brake and anti-lock brake business into a global unit called Worldwide Brake Operations. Annual sales of the global unit; Kelsey-Hayes as a unit of Varity Corp.
- Kelsey-Hayes units merged. // Automotive News;3/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5543, p2
Reports on unification of the three business of the Kelsey-Hayes Group into a single systems-oriented unit by parent company Varity Corp. Named Worldwide Brakes Systems; Appointment of Ed Gulda as president; Predecessor.
- Supplier replaces president. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p43
Reports on the appointment of Dominique Chauvin as president and chief executive officer of Kelsey-Hayes Group.