What Makes Automotive CAD/CAM Systems So Special?
- Integrating Infrastructure Information. Melick, Brandt // Geospatial Solutions;Feb2003, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p35
Focuses on the move of the Department of Public Works to deploy computer aided software engineering in integrating infrastructure management system, computer aided design (CAD) and geographic information system (GIS) in Oregon. Identification of business needs; Leverage of technologies;...
- Computer Paradise has been going strong as a technology leader for 23 years. // Caribbean Business;1/29/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p36
The article presents the corporate profile of Computer Paradise Inc. The company was founded in 1986 and has evolved itself from a business that offers CAD (computer-aided design) and computer products to engineers, architects and planners to a leading CAD training and consultants. Moreover, it...
- Product focus. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jul98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p93
Introduces various products related to computer-aided design, computer-aided manufacturing and product data management. IntraVision V3.01 form InterData Access Inc.; Imagenation 4.5 from Spicer Corp.; DesignWorks software from CADSI.
- What's New â€¢ Bench & Lab. // JCK;Mar2004, Vol. 175 Issue 3, p102
Features Vision Numeric's TypeEdit 2003+ CAD/CAM software. Specifications; Capabilities.
- IMSI TurboCAD Professional 12. Overington, Matthew // APC (Bauer Media Group);Aug2006, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p55
The article reviews the computer-aided design software IMSI TurboCAD Professional 12 from International Microcomputer Software Inc.
- cad mart weblinks. // Cadalyst;May2007, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p47
The article offers information on several web sites that offer computer-aided designs (CAD) and services. The site www.cesplot.com sells new and refurbished Hewlett-Packard Co. DesignJet Plotters. Conversion of CAD DWG files to portable document format (PDF) or design web format (DWF) is offered...
- From Art To Part. Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;Dec2003, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p43
Provides information on commercial software products from STEP Tools Inc. for use by adopters of the emerging STEP-NC data standard for computer-aided manufacturing. Idea behind the data standard; Products that comprise the company's suite of software; Capabilities of computer-aided...
- Software CAD: A Revolutionary Approach. Buhr, Raymond J. A.; Karam, Gerald M.; Hayes, Carol J.; Woodside, C. Murray // IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering;Mar89, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p235
The term software CAD suggests a design paradigm and supporting environment centering around wiring-diagram-like graphical representations of software structures which serve as a framework for both human reasoning and automated tools for analysis and code generation. The term revolutionary...
- Modeling an Object-Oriented Accounting System with Computer-Aided Software Engineering. Levitan, Alan S.; Jian Guan; Cobb, Andrew T. // Journal of Information Systems;Fall2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p123
The purpose of this case is, first, to provide students with an experience in systems modeling, using facts gathered through interviews with employees who may not be skilled in presenting their responsibilities in a systematic, logical, sequential manner. Second, students will gain actual...