Maximizing Your Time Online
- Who will be first with Skype service? Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;11/4/2010, p29
The article reports on the need for an independent financial advisor (IFA) to use the online Skype service in making telephone calls over the Internet.
- MM CPD Centre signs over 3,000 advisers. // Money Marketing;12/20/2012, p3
The article reports on the more than 3,000 advisers signed by the online platform Money Marketing CPD Centre since its launch in October 2012.
- The electronic. Ross, Jason // Money Marketing;10/11/2001, p49
Looks at how issues from the Internet sector help the independent financial advisers (IFA) take advantage of the technology-driven service. Advantages of collaboration over competition to IFA advisers; Difference between the Internet and television; Challenges faced by IFA firms.
- Key Nationwide Financial Survey Shows 35% Of High Income Professionals Use Internet For Guidance. // Insurance Advocate;7/22/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 27, p38
Reports the increase in the usage of the Internet as a source of financial information, based on the Nationwide Financial Survey of High Income Professionals on July 16, 2002.
- More tools needed to make better end products. WICKENDEN, PHIL // Money Marketing;6/26/2014, Issue 1443, p42
The author talks about the importance of website content and quality online tools to financial advisers.
- Ian McKenna: Gadget of the Week. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/12/2014, p47
The author comments on several smaller financial advisers in Great Britain who are using domestic-type wi-fi services in their business.
- Financial advisors are not part of retirement planning. Ryan, Patricia // Research Review (International Council on Active Aging);May2012, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p1
The article highlights the result of an online survey among adults aged 55 and above that found 38 percent has yet to meet with a financial advisor on their plan of retiring by 2020.
- Nine of 10 planners are online, IAFP finds. G.G. // Financial Planning;Oct97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p22
Reports on a survey by the International Association for Financial Planning and Amicus Networks disclosing the increase in the number of financial planners with online access in the United States. Reasons behind planners' use of the Internet; Planners' and broker-dealers' view of intranets.
- Online Straw Poll. // Money Marketing;5/30/2013, p28
The article presents the result of an online poll asking if blended fund charges should be included in consultancy charging auto-enrolment ban.