Internet Highway Reportâ€¦
- Challenge is converting Web page hits to sales. Herren, Kim // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the challenges that companies such as Colliers Arnold are encountering in trying to convert Web Page hits into sales. Effective use of intranet communication on the Web; Reason why businesses are taking it slow in transacting business on the Web.
- AgWeb Grows Unique Visitor Traffic With Site Relaunch. Smith, Steve // Min's B2B;10/25/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p2
The article deals with the trend in the unique visitor traffic in business information sites in August 2010, including the strong traffic after the relaunch of Agweb, the passing of the two million page view mark by WirelessWeek.com, and the increase in the traffic at EcoHome.com.
- Tech trends. Hall, John // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p30
Presents a graphical illustration of the type of information which companies place on web site on the Internet.
- What works on the Web. Foley, Nancy // New Mexico Business Journal;Jul98, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p48
Offers advice for companies on creating a Web site for its operations. Features of the Web site of Merchant Interactive; Common features of company Web sites; Issues to consider before creating a Web site.
- I-focus. // Westchester County Business Journal;07/06/98, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p21
Presents Web sites offering information and services to business enterprises in Westchester County, New York State.
- BusinessWeb. // Fairfield County Business Journal;02/16/98, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p17
Presents a directory of Internet addresses and Web sites of several businesses in the United States. Includes R.S. Granoff Architects; Bridge Street Properties; Hoffman Fuel Co.
- It's not enough just to have a Web page. Salius, Michael // BusinessWest;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p46
Gives tips on how companies can maximize the uses of their Web sites. Need of Websites to be integrated with companies' functions; Holding of a study regarding the need for a Web site; Points to incorporate into the core of your Website plan.
- Eyes on the prize. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p45
Focuses on how companies can make their Web sites stand out. Benefits of holding contests as an Interned advertising strategy; Pointers in designing a contest according to Robert Weinberg, marketing consultant and founder of Web Prizes, a company that creates Internet contests.
- Mine your own business. Mena, Jesus // Marketing Tools;Mar98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p44
Offers advice on how to maximize the use of a company Web site. Evaluation of the design of the Web site; Identification of target customers; Enrichment of internal customer data with external demographic and psychographic information; Incorporation of visualization features.
- The Web Hotlist. // InfoWorld;12/14/98, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p49
Features Web sites of interest to serious computer users. Sun Microsystems Laboratories; InfoLibria; Systemcorp.