Crocodile Dundee Turns Fund Manager...â€¦
- Perpetual's Monthly Income Fund. // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2005, Issue 1, p16
Provides information on Perpetual's monthly income fund. Objectives of the fund.
- Home and away. Watson, Paul; Watts, Tim // BRW;11/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p19
Reports that the alliance between Perpetual Funds Management and Fidelity International Ltd. has resulted in the creation of a split-growth fund that invests in international and Australian equity markets.
- Perpetual launches not for profit fund. Lim, Justin // Money Management;9/20/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p14
The article focuses on the Charitable and Community Investor Fund offered by Perpetual Ltd. in Australia. Perpetual head of philanthropy David Knowles stated that the fund is designed to meet the unique investment needs and taxation attributes of not-for-profit organizations to guarantee a...
- Perpetual's Aust Share Fund. // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2005, Issue 2, p18
Provides information on the Australian Share Fund of Perpetual. Benefits of the fund for investors; Rate of return of share funds to January 31, 2005; Views of fund rating agency Morningstar on the Australian Share Fund.
- Great Southern takes over the lead in November. // Money Management;1/29/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p26
The article reports that Great Southern Ltd. has disrupted Magellan's winning streak in the Financial Planning Association Day of Difference Foundation Fund Manager Challenge at Sydney Chapter in New South Wales coming out in November 2008. It notes that the event tracks the performance of...
- Perpetual protected product launched. Rich, Sara // Money Management;5/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p13
The article reports on the introduction of the Perpetual Protected Investments - Series 1, a managed investment scheme, from Perpetual company in Australia. The investment scheme was designed to offer investors capital protection at the maturity of funds. It was shown that the product provides...
- FPA Joins Fight For Fund-Name Accuracy. // Financial Planning;Jan2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p22
Reports the decision of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to join the Consumer Federation of America and Fund Democracy to petition for stricter fund-name standards in the United States (U.S.). Information on the proposal to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission regarding fund...
- FINANCIAL PLANNING. // Practical Accountant;Aug2006, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p18
The article reports developments related to financial planning in the U.S. Planners who hold the certified financial planner record have a high level of career satisfaction. The Financial Planning Association has launched the FPA Career Center, a tool designed to help both those in the market...
- Firing Up the Low-Cost Model. WASIK, JOHN F. // Financial Planning;Sep2015, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p69
The article discusses the challenges to assets under management due to index funds, online wealth management service, and likely the U.S. Labor Department regulations. It mentions that according to a survey by the Financial Planning Association, low-cost exchange traded funds are already...