- Command Light. // Fire Chief;Dec2009, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p68
The article evaluates the Traffic Flow Board from Command Light.
- Firefighter Gear. // Let's Find Out;Oct2014, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p4
No abstract available.
- Heat resistant boots tailored for fire fighting duties. // Offshore;Oct97, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p114
Focuses on the Tretorn Firepro fire fighting boots developed by Sweden Boots company. Development of the boots in accordance with the CE regulations; Features of the boots; Design of the boots to accommodate the importance of time in fire fighting.
- NIOSH Studies Firefighting Boots. // Fire Chief;Feb2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p12
The article focuses on the study of boot weights among firefighters in the U.S. Leather and rubber boots were used for the test. It reveals that wearing of lighter boots is effective and greatly affects the performance of the firefighters especially during actual firefighting. Oxygen consumption...
- Bunker Boots. // Fire Chief;Dec2011, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p52
The article offers brief information on the Fire Hero Xtreme leather bunker boots from TheFireStore.com.
- EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Aug2013, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p62
The article offers brief information on fire fighting equipment including the F3210D series land-mobile radio from Icom America, an exhaust-removal system to eliminate carcinogenic vehicle exhaust soot and gases from MagneGrip and the GL-30004 Light Emitting Diode (LED) Golight Stryker spotlight...
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Dec2010, Vol. 163 Issue 12, p143
The article previews several products used in firefighting including the X-BOOT fire boots from Black Diamond Footwear, the Model PGP-1 personal gear/helmet pouch from Ziamatic Corp., and the FlexMod Voltage Sensing Relay & Timer (VSRT) from Cole Hersee.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES. // Fire Engineering;Jun2012, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p102
The article offers information on several fire equipment and supplies including the Turbo-Draft Fire Eductor from Schutte & Koerting, the AirpowerÂ® R5 slip-on boot fro HaixÂ®, and 123-foot Aerialcatâ„¢ Rearmount Ladder from KME.
- SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jan/Feb2005 Supplement, Vol. 49, p10
Introduces several respiratory apparatus, protective clothing and equipment for emergency services in the U.S. Reliability of the firefighting boots from LaCrosse FireTech; Specifications of the Rapid-Dispatch Emergency Signs, RediAlert; Pros and cons of the 326 Ladderman Turnout Harness from...