- Fire brigade has burning ambition to cash in on HQ. // Estates Gazette;8/10/2002, Issue 232, p23
Reports that the London Fire Service is seeking a developer for its headquarters in 2002. Implications of the redevelopment of the fire service headquarters; Reason for the appointment of Drivers Jonas to asses the fire service's portfolio; Aim of the Corporate Property Project.
- Condos coming to vacant warehouse. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p3
Reports on the conversion of a vacant building into condominium units in a project by developer David Perkowski in Ohio. Residential advantage of the site; Cost of the building's acquisition and renovation; Involvement of Perkowski with residential development projects.
- More Medina land slated for development projects. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the plan of real estate developers in Medina County, Ohio to launch residential estates in Medina Township. Details of the two projects planned to be launched; Companies that are engaged in the area's development; Plans of Cleveland, Ohio-based Forest City Enterprises Inc. for...
- State reports. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p38
Presents news on housing development in Rhode Island, Illinois and Florida. Purpose of the amount received by Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corp.; Funds provided by Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA); Significance of the partnership forged by Florida's Department of...
- Canal turning into housing hot spot. Andrew, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/30/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p12A
Discusses the effects of housing developers' interest in Central Canal downtown in Indianapolis, Indiana to the state's real estate development. Mansur Development Corp.'s plan to build townhouses and flats in the area; Appropriateness of the land for real estate development; Summit Properties...
- Competition building in home market. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;04/05/99, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p1
Reports on competition among home builders in Tucson, Arizona. Number of single family residential permits issued in Pima County in 1998; New home closings in the first two months of 1999; Move of national builders into the Tucson market; Survival of local builders by finding niche markets.
- Three firms team for $13 million project in Riverton. Urquhart, Jim // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/02/99, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the planned development of an empty-nester residential subdivision in Riverton, Utah by TH Hunt Development, Newman Construction and Walker & Co. Real Estate. Planned features of the project; Project cost.
- Conference Panel Tracks Results of GSE Programs. Finkel, Ed // National Mortgage News;7/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p10
Reports on offerings to affordable housing developers and financiers to spur development in the United States. Construction of Centerpoint Apartments; Origination of loans.
- Nature is highlight of Fall Creek project. Newman, Jeff // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/25/96, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p18A
Reports on the success of the residential real estate development near Fall Creek Road, Indianapolis, Indiana. Overwhelming response to the project; Details on the site; Description of the featured three distinct neighborhoods in the development.