Bendix air dryer standard on Kenworths
- Filter removes 90% of oil contamination. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p63
The article evaluates the PuraGuard QC, an upgraded oil coalescing filter that protects the air system by removing excessive oil contamination from the air supply, manufactured by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- Air dryer integrates valves. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p45
Introduces the Bendix AD-IS air dryer for trucks from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems. Safety features of the air dryer; Function of the PuraGard DL.
- New Bendix AD-IS Air Dryer tobe Standard on Peterbilt Models. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2002, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p45
Provides information on the AD-IS integrated solution air dryer for trucks and trailers manufactured by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC. Description of the air dryer system; Functions and capabilities.
- Electronic stability now standard. // Fleet Owner;Dec2006, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p44
The article evaluates the Road Stability Advantage electronic stability system for on-highway trucks from Bendix.
- Giving engines a pneumatic boost. // Fleet Owner;May2009, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates the Pneumatic Booster System (PBS) from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- CAT'S EYES KENWORTH. // Truck & Driver;Sep2003, p22
Kenworth, a truck manufacturing company, is doing its bit for road safety with the launch of the night vision system for its Class 8 models, and it's confident that safety features are good for business. Kenworth, working in collaboration with Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems, is the first...
- Safety Via Technology. Deierlein, Bob // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p18
Introduces onboard devices designed to provide a safer work environment for truck drivers. Details of the XVision thermal infrared system from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems designed to improve nighttime visibility; Description of Lightwash, a headlamp cleaning system from Commercial Vehicle...
- New Lined Shoes Added to Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Wheel End Product Offering. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p12
Introduces several classes of lined shoes from Bendix Commercial Vehicle System for trucks and trailer applications. Features of the lined shoes; Other equipment included in the wheel end product offering of Bendix Commercial.
- What's new in truck and trailer components. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p45
The article highlights several truck and trailer components presented during the 2007 edition of the Mid-America Trucking Show held in Louisville, Kentucky from March 22-24, 2007. Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC announced the creation of the Bendix TABS-6 Stability System for Trailers....