Dana Spicer brake shoes, lining upgraded
- Extended-life brakes. // Fleet Owner;Jul98, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p36
Features the XtraLife II trailer brakes from Spicer Trailer Products Division of Dana Corporation. Availability of the trailer brakes; Details on the brakes; Comments from manufacturer of the brakes.
- Air disc brake system for Class 7-8 vehicles. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2002, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p47
Features the Dana Spicer air disc brake system from Dana Corp.
- Latest Dana Spicer Trailer Brake System Sets New Industry Standard for Reduced Labor Costs and Less Downtime. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p65
Reports on Dana Corporation's Spicer Trailer Products Division's release of Express Brake system, a brake system designed to reduce downtime and replacement costs for trailers. Design and engineering features of the brake system; Friction surfaces of the system.
- Hit the brakes! // Consumer Reports;Aug99, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p50
Offers a report that tests the front brake pads for a 1993 Ford Taurus and a 1993 Honda Accord. Picking the pads; How breaks work; Watching for danger signs; Testing in the lab; Testing on the track; Conclusions. INSETS: How brakes work;Give your brakes a break;How to get a good brake job.
- Vortex Unlimited brake drum. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2012, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p51
The article offers brief information on the Vortex Unlimited cast brake drum from Web Wheel Products Inc.
- Dana Corp. to hit the brakes business. Pryweller, Joseph // Automotive News;08/10/98, Vol. 77 Issue 5779, p51
Reports that the acquisition of Echlin Inc. by Dana Corp, prompted plans to supply brakes to automakers by Dana. Business operations of Echlin; Identification of competitors in the braking systems business; Value of Echlin's business; Reference to Dana's products.
- Replacing linings - and more. Baxter, John // Overdrive;Mar2012, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p40
The article offers tips on how to replace the linings of truck brake system. It suggests operators to get a service manual from any manufacturer. They are advised to purchase parts with high quality, especially from truck manufacturers. They are also recommended to properly mount the linings on...
- Brake Time. GINGERELLI, DAIN // American Iron Magazine;Jan/Feb2014 Motorcycle Bagger Supplement, p12
The author discusses if Harley-Davidson's Reflex Linked Brakes (RLB) system is a boon or a hindrance. He questions RLB's claim of improved or superior stopping performance which Harley-Davidson might rephrase its explanation about RLB. He argues that the RLB stomps solely on the brake pedal and...
- Promotions. // Automotive Marketing;May94, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p38
Reports on developments in the automobile industry in the United States. Search for the 1994 Perfect Circle Machinist of the Year according to the Automotive Distribution Sales Division of Dana Corp.; Introduction of a Brake and Safety Center program by the Raybestos/Brake Parts Inc.