IN NEW D.C. CONVENTION CENTER: Centerplate plans 'orders'
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/30/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p18
Reports developments related to food service in the U.S. Licensing agreement signed between Quiznos Sub and concessionaire HMSHost Corp.; Strike organized by employees of Cara Operations Ltd. in dispute over wages; Contract gained by Lindley Food Service to provide meals for a senior services...
- HMSHost wins Starbucks renewal worth est. $4.4B. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/5/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p156
Reports that HMSHost Corp. has won a 10-year extension of its licensing agreement with Starbucks Coffee Co. HMSHost's total number of outlets at airports and travel plazas.
- BioGaia extends agreement with Kraft. // Dairy Industries International;Mar2003, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the extension of the licensing agreement between the Spanish division of Kraft Foods Inc. and the research and health product company, BioGaia Co. Grant of rights to Kraft to use the company's probiotic bacterium Reuteri in soft cheese sold in Spain and Portugal; Influence of the...
- The Food Frontier. Facenda, Vanessa L. // Retail Merchandiser;Jun2002, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p60
Focuses on the profitability of food licensing in the U.S. Changes in the overall nature of licensing; Strongest areas in food licensing; Companies engaged in food licensing.
- Sharing secrets is challenging, but view from top is rewarding. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p70
Focuses on the licensing process of the food service industry in the United States. Details on the recipe licensing of Kentucky Fried Chicken Corp.; Considerations of expanding the workplace; Legal aspects of licensing.
- PLAYING WITH YOUR FOOD. Middleton, Tracey // Marketing Week;10/17/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p35
Explores the reasons why many food and drink manufacturers are entering into licensing agreements with the rights-holders of cartoon characters or celebrities. Impact of licensing products on consumers; Role of the licensing agreements in increasing sales; Suggestions when selecting a licensing...
- Gerbers are raising the bar with time-tested lounge act. Fickenscher, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;3/1/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p2
The article offers information on the company Gerber Group which has signed a licensing deal with airport food and beverage operator HMSHost Corp., for opening a Stone Rose Bar and Grill at John F. Kennedy International Airport in the Delta terminal. Delta which offers the signature cocktails of...
- IN NYC'S TIMES SQUARE: HMSHost opens foodcourt. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p32
Reports on HMSHost Corp.'s foodcourt in an entertainment and retail destination being developed by the Forest City Ratner in Manhattan, New York. What HMSHost Corp. aims to offer; Other foodcourts in the development project.
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Presents news briefs related to the food service industry of the U.S. as of January 15, 2003. Appointment of Sean LaPean at the University of California-Berkeley; Information on the electronic concerge station being managed by the Sodexho team at Computer Associates in New York; Contract...