- To Amamark: Houston schools to privatize f/s. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p5
Reports that Amamark was awarded by Houston School District's foodservice in July 1997. Value of contract; What the contract signifies; Length of contract; Reference to a pilot program to test new concepts and merchandising ideas for the district; Comments from Fred Higgins, manager of foodservice.
- Aramark Corp. is building bridges between P.R. businesses. Figueroa, Hector Berrios // Caribbean Business;6/1/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 21, pS7
Focuses on Aramark Corp., a supplier of high-quality economical meals and snacks in Puerto Rico. Alliances with several Puerto Rican entrepreneurs to include their products in the firm's vending machines; Financial assistance extended by the firm to students of the Colegio Universitario del Este.
- Aramark chefs showcase skills at New York gala. Spielberg, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;11/14/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p32
Reports on the celebration of the 11th Annual International Guest Chef Exchange by the Aramark Corp. held at the United Nations Delegates Dining Room in New York. Events included in the celebration; Number of chefs who showcased the signature dishes of the company; Nomination of chefs who...
- CASUAL PROMOS STAY ON-TRACK. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the increase in sales of Aramark due to its food promotions called Fast Track as of February 2002. Percentage of the sales increase; Reasons for the success of the sales promotion; Information on the Fast Track program of the company.
- in brief. // Food Management;Oct2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p24
The article offers news briefs related to food industry and trade in the U.S. Liza Cartmell has been appointed as president at Aramark on its sports and entertainment unit. Boston Medical Center will be opening a new cafeteria, the Spice CafÃ© which will feature healthy choices entrees and...
- Aramark extends reach in China with 'Golden' buyout. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/22/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p212
The article reports that contract giant Aramark Corp. has increased its presence in China by purchasing Beijing-based food service company Golden Collar. Aramark's 60-plus clients in four major cities include the Chinese FIA Formula One World Championship Round in Shanghai. Golden Collar and its...
- Minor league vendors get major league training. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/19/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 38, p64
Reports that contract feeder Aramark Corp. has conducted a training for minor league baseball food vendors at KeySpan Park in Brooklyn, New York City. Objectives of the training; Types of training exercises; Programs and activities during the training.
- Aramark chefs go for gold at annual event. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/24/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p40
The article reports on the annual Aramak Culinary Excellence competition sponsored by the Pennsylvania-based foodservice provider Aramak Corp. The contest recognizes culinary performance and expertise among executive chefs. United Nations executive chef Miguel Palacios won the gold medal during...
- Aramark, Duval County schools set to build $15M central kitchen. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/6/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 36, p20
Reports on the collaboration of Duval County Public Schools with Aramark Corp. in building a central kitchen in Duval County, Florida. Objective of the collaboration; Location of the building; Statement of Chris Lambertson, district manager for Aramark Corp., on the advantage of the project for...