MEXICO LEADER: I REGRET DECISION TO BUILD WALL
- Holyrood farce. // Daily Mail;11/1/2016, p58
I VOTED for a Scottish parliament but I increasingly regret the decision.
- Confessions from the City. // Evening Standard;11/18/2016, p53
SO how will Donald Trump build his wall with Mexico? I work for the sort of firms who might get asked to do it and we're all racking our brains and shaking our heads by turns.
- Oi, Jack, how do you like them apples... // Mail on Sunday;11/22/2015, p62
SO, JACK GREALISH? Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I wonder if he regrets his decision to turn his back on Ireland and play for England.
- Border Fence Is Legitimate Self-Defense. Jeffrey, Terence P. // Human Events;3/13/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the reaction of Roman Catholic Archbishop Michael Sheehan on the decision of the U.S. House of Representatives to build 700 miles of double fencing on the U.S.-Mexico border. Sheehan thinks that the decision is hostile. He likened the fence to the Berlin Wall in Germany....
- Regrets, I've had a few... Ayton, Peter // New Scientist;03/31/2001, Vol. 169 Issue 2284, p45
Discusses regret and the experience of the author with regret. Psychological aspects of regret; Effect of regret on decision-making; Study of Ilana Ritov and Jonathan Baron concerning risk and regret.
- ICF Product Applications. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p22
Features several applications of insulating concrete form (ICF) products. Medical clinic in Silverton, Oregon that utilized Reward Wall System's iForm; Locking webs and flippable/reversible panels; Pueblo-style residence in New Mexico that utilized K-X Faswall ICF building system.
- Trump's order to build wall. // Daily Mail;1/26/2017, p1
DONALD Trump pressed ahead with his election threat to build a wall on the US-Mexico border last night.
- 'We will build the wall!' Trump signs order to seal Mexico border. David Gardner // Evening Standard;1/25/2017, p4
DONALD TRUMP was today due to kickstart his plans to build a wall between the US and Mexico.
- I want my iCraveTV! Barnhart, Aaron // Electronic Media;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p9
Discusses the lawsuit filed against television rebroadcaster iCraveTV.com filed by the National Football League and the Motion Picture Association of America. Facts of the case; Decision of iCraveTV to build an `i-wall' that can block unauthorized users to appease the plaintiffs.