- A lion's determination. Ball, William // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p26
Presents an interview of the managing director of William Ball Ltd., Terry Ball in Great Britain. Regrets of Ball; Recommendation for the furniture industry; Vices of Ball.
- Frayling keeps UK design base. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p5
Reports that Frayling Furniture Ltd. will maintain production design base in Great Britain. Outsourcing of production of lower end and middle market designs to China or Europe; Success of the company's Frayling designed Chinese made Hand Sprung range; Overhead cuts.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p5
Reports developments related to the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of August 2003. Call for entries to the 2004 Queen's Awards for Enterprise; Increase of retail sales volume for the month of June; Return of Frayling Furniture Limited into the BFM London Furniture Show.
- Rescued firm lasts only four months. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p5
Reports on the dissolution of European Furniture Brands which was just bought out from receivership by Frayling. Factor causing the demise; Number of staff lost; Administrators appointed for the possible liquidation of assets.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain. A new video surveillance system for security and business processes is being used by MFI at its home delivery centres. The Wiemann show-van's eight-week tour of England and Ireland will take place in May. A new...
- Staff cutbacks at Frayling. // Cabinet Maker;4/19/2002, Issue 5283, p2
Reports the dismissal of employees in two of the plants of Frayling Furniture. Number of employees dismissed; Reasons for reducing workforce.
- Frayling sales figures reflect imports blow. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p4
Reports on the sales drop posted by Frayling FurnitureLtd. in 2001. Amount of loss posted by the firm for the year; Outlook of the company on its prospects for 2002.
- Frayling sheds more staff. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p3
Reports on leather upholstery firm Frayling Furniture's plan to reduce its workforce in 2003. Estimated number of employees to be dismissed; Challenges facing the company in 2003.
- Fast track to profit on the agenda at Frayling. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p5
Reports on the purchase of Staffordshire-based upholstery manufacturer Frayling Furniture by a group of investors led by Peter Woodcock.