- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p5
Presents news briefs on developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain, current as of March 26, 2004. Demolition of the Windsor House store; Consumer confidence regarding online shopping; Pre-tax profits of House of Fraser; Accidental death of Lee Entwhistle by grandmother's recliner.
- Discount website rise. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2009, Issue 5623, p7
The article reports on the membership growth in cashback Web site, such as www.eDealsUK.com, in Great Britain. Marketing manager Nadeem Azam states the positive impact of credit crunch and economic downturn on cashback sites. Some of the retailers visited in the site are Bedworld, Homebase Inc.,...
- House Of Fraser's Apothecary. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/6/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4, p2
The article presents information about an online beauty website, launched by Great Britain-based retailer House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd.
- HOUSE OF FRASER PLANTS ITS FLAG IN CHINA. // Global Retail News;May2015, Vol. 16 Issue 163, p9
The article reports that House of Fraser department stores will open in the cities Nanjing, Chongqing and Xuzhou in China including an e-commerce website.
- Sales jump at HoF. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p5
Reports the increase in the sales of the department store chain House of Fraser PLC in Great Britain.
- Christmas cheer is thin on the ground. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p4
Reports on the share bid of the furniture company House of Fraser from entrepreneur Tom Hunter. Details on the trading record of the firm; Increase of pre-tax loss of the company for six month operation; Prediction of stock market analysts on the operation of the firm.
- Select Content for HoF. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p4
Reports on the list of furniture retailers joining the Content by Conran show in Great Britain. Expansion plans of House of Fraser PLC; Floorspace allocations; Benefits of the show for the industry.
- House of Fraser sets a brand new approach. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p5
Reports on the House of Fraser's range of furniture for autumn/winter 2003. Plan of the chain to focus on the contemporary in its drive to be the best at brands; Upholstery from Vissers and Trend; Sales growth experienced by the company.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2011, Issue 5750, p11
The article presents news briefs on the furniture industry, including those on Ellis Furniture, supplier Arthur Brett, and House of Fraser.