Redbird prompts Airsprung speculation
- Airsprung takeover approach. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2002, Issue 5314, p1
Reports on the increase of the shares of Airsprung Furniture Group.
- Difficult time at Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Air Furniture Group in Great Britain in the six months to the end of September 2000. Plummeting of operating profits; Efforts to improve sales performance.
- A difficult decision? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p1
Comments on various factors affecting the business performance of Airsprung Furniture in Great Britain. Pressure from imports; Trend towards cheaper pine products; Staff recruitment problems; Decline in consumer confidence.
- Airsprung puts itself up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports on the decision of beds and upholstery group Airsprung Furniture to put itself up for sale in Great Britain. Airsprung's share price; Reasons for closing.
- Strong performances in Airsprung bed sector. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p3
Focuses on the performance of Airsprung Group's bed operations for the six month period ended September 30, 1998. Elimination of all the problems associated with peaks and troughs; Decline in sales of upholstery operations.
- Airsprung sales are off target. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2004, Issue 5375, p7
Reports that the beds and upholstery group Airsprung Furniture has warned that it has missed its targets and has lowered its forecast for 2004.
- Share Update on 5 July. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p7
Presents share update in the furniture industry as of July 5, 2004. Beales; Courts; DFS Furniture Co. PLC; GUS; Homestyle; House of Fraser PLC; John Lewis of Hungerford; Kingfisher; Laura Ashley; Marks & Spencer Group PLC; Merchant Retail Group; MFI Furniture; Airsprung Group; British Vita; Colefax.
- Airsprung chairman buys 125,000 shares. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2008, Issue 5594, p6
The article reports on the move of Stuart Lyons in purchasing shares at Airsprung Furniture Group Plc. in Great Britain. It states that Airsprung chairman has acquired 125,000 shares in the company, in which the purchase is said to have elevated his entire legal share to 1.5 million depicting a...
- Enchanted House is sold. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p3
Reports on the sale of bed manufacturer Enchanted House in Great Britain to Airsprung Furniture.