- Product Spotlight. // Government Procurement;Apr2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p36
Features products and equipment related to recycling. Recycling kit for mercury; Shredder; Signage for recycled plastic.
- New products & technology. // Waste News;7/1/96, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p22
Presents equipment and supplies for waste management and recycling. Includes belt-over chain for paper recycling; Soil compactors; Engine oil filters; Eddy current separators.
- New products & technology. // Waste News;8/5/96, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p22
Presents products and technology related to refuse disposal and recycling. Includes Bandit Industries Inc.'s recycling machine for green waste, pallet waste and demolition waste; Bodine Manufacturing's grapple that lifts heavy metals or concrete in solid waste application; Bulk-Pack Inc.'s bag...
- Product focus: Refuse equipment. // American City & County;Jan1994, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p57
Presents information on several waste disposal and recycling equipment and supplies. Composter; Recycling bins; monitor systems; Hazardous waste bin.
- NEW PRODUCTS & TECHNOLOGY. // Waste News;04/10/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p20
Introduces waste management and recycling products and services. Includes Cummins Engine Co.'s handheld QuickCheck system; New Holland Construction's wheel loader; DeRoyal's disposable and retractable safety scalpel; Sweepex's 90-inch Pro-Broom Truck Mount; Terex Recycling's turnkey fabrication...
- Landfills could find fuel cell useful. Leonard, John // Waste News;10/26/98, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p34
Reports on developments concerning the solid waste management equipment industry in the United States. ONSI Corp.'s development of a fuel cell for landfills; ADP Hollander's development of a portable inventory scanner and a yard management system for automotive recyclers.
- New products & technology. // Waste News;10/26/98, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p35
Features products and equipment for solid waste management and recycling. Includes East Manufacturing Corp.'s expanded line of aluminum tool boxes for vehicles that serve the solid waste and recycling industries; Komline-Sanderson's development of a cross-rotation membrane filtration...
- Metals in the stream. Leonard, John // Waste News;01/25/99, Vol. 4 Issue 37, p16
Focuses on developments in waste recycling equipment in the United States as of January 25, 1999. Technology on metal extraction from solid waste from KBF Pollution Management Inc.; Development of a line of tub grinders and horizontal feed machines by U.S. Manufacturing Inc.; Availability of...
- Recycling & Composting: BUYERS' GUIDE. // Resource Recycling;Jul2008, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p35
The article lists companies that offer recycling and composting products and equipment, which includes Heil Environmental, Pro-Tainer, and Container Components, Inc.