- Superior adds firms worth $27 million. // Waste News;08/31/98, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p1
Reports that Superior Services Inc. completed the acqusition of six refuse haulers. Combined revenue of the firms; Names of companies involved in the agreement.
- Superior Services' stock suffers. Brown, Bob // Waste News;11/30/98, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on the decline in the stock price of Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Superior Services Inc. as a result of its disappointing 1998 third quarter earnings. Criticisms from Wall Street analyst Michael Hoffman on the company's poor consolidation strategy; Factors affecting the firm's poor...
- Superior adds in N.J., Missouri. Brown, Bob // Waste News;09/14/98, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p1
States that Superior Services Inc., signed purchasing deals with PenPac Inc., in Totowa and Patterson, and eight other related collection and recycling companies in the northeast of New Jersey. Benefits of the deals for Superior; Operation of PenPac; Comments from Raymond Barbiere, president...
- In brief. // Waste News;10/18/99, Vol. 5 Issue 23, p6
Compiles news about the waste management industry in the United States recent to October 18, 1999. Includes appointment of Karen R. Osar as chief financial officer of Westvaco Corp.; Board meeting of Superior Services Inc.; Purchase of Rose Metal Recycling Inc. by Rose Acquisition Group LLC.
- Superior strengthens position with acquisitions. Daniels, Steve // Waste News;07/07/97, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p2
Focuses on the expansion of West Allis, Wisconsin-based Superior Services Incorporated through its acquisition of Resource Recovery Transfer and Transportation Incorporated. Information on Resource Recovery Transfer and Transportation's other operations; Other acquisitions made by Superior...
- Wastequip to open Canadian division. // Waste News;01/18/99, Vol. 4 Issue 36, p14
Reports on Wastequip Inc.'s plan to open its Canadian waste equipment manufacturing division Wastequip Accurate Canada.
- Business Briefs. // Waste Age;Jun99, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p40
Presents news briefs concerning the waste management industry in the United States as of June 1999. Includes Wastequip Inc.'s acquisition of Holt Specialty Equipment; Eaton Corp.'s expansion of its truck transmission delivery service; Montgomery County Resource Recovery Facility's receipt of a...
- Acquisitions. // World Wastes;Jun98, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p9
Notes mergers and acquisitions in the United States solid waste management industry. J.V. Manufacturing Inc. and Recycling Equipment Service; Superior Services Inc. and Missouri Disposal Partners; Metropolitan Environmental Inc. and Environmental Transportation Services Inc.
- News briefs. // World Wastes;Dec98, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p8
Reports on developments related to refuse disposal industry in the United States as of December 1998. Includes Eastern Environmental Services Inc.'s acquisition of Savino Cos.; Acquisitions of Superior Services Inc.; Contract of International Rubbish Service.