CIWMB Honors Top Waste Recyclers
- Sea World honored for helping in Job Start. // San Diego Business Journal;04/21/97, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p29
Reports that Sea World of California was honored in April 1997, for its efforts in the Episcopal Community Services' Job Start Program. Information on Sea World's performance in the program; How welfare recipients benefited from the program.
- Olympic nights... // San Diego Business Journal;7/08/96, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p4
Reports that San Diego, California-based Sea World is featuring a nightly Olympic-themed entertainment entitled Sea World's Olympic Summer Nights in time for the 1996 Olympic Games.
- Penguins. Ackerman, D. // New Yorker;7/10/89, Vol. 65 Issue 21, p38
Describes the care, feeding and training of penguins at Sea World in San Diego, Calif. Physical characteristics; Relationship to humans.
- City facing SeaWorld's request for taller structures. Rodrigues // San Diego Business Journal;09/13/99, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p7
Reports on San Diego, California, officials' deliberations on SeaWorld San Diego's request to build taller theme-park structures. Postponement of initiation of amendments to the Mission Bay master plan pending the submission of more details on the theme park's building plans; Environmental...
- Sea World feted for clean-up help. // San Diego Business Journal;10/14/96, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p4
Reports that Sea World of California has won the Sponsor of the Year award from I Love a Clean San Diego Incorporated, a not-for-profit environmental organization. What Sea World was recognized for; Who was given the Corporate Partner of the Year award; Who won the Volunteer of the Year award;...
- SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT INC. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;12/21/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 51, p17
The article focuses on the initiative of entertainment company SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. to provide awareness on issue related to killer whales through the documentary film "Blackfish" and "Shamu" whale performance show.
- Sea World's new giant. // Travel Daily;8/8/2012, p8
The article reports on the special package released by Sea World Resort and Water Park for a one night accommodation in a Resort room and whale watching cruise which is valid until November 4, 2012.
- TTG TV. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/21/2016, p34
The article offers information on the inaugural test ride of Mako hypercoaster which is set to be broadcasted by television network SeaWorld Entertainment Inc.
- Buffet dining during showtime. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p10
Features Dine With Shamu, a foodservice offering that allows guests to enjoy gourmet buffet at reserved dining tables surrounding the pool inhabited by Shamu The Killer Whale at Sea World of California in San Diego. Specialty dishes; Public response.