Partnerships & Acquisitions
- Von Hoffmann Corp. Will Add Textbook Covers To Printing Services with Acquisition of Lehigh Press. // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the multi-million dollar acquisition of Pennsauken, New Jersey-based textbook cover manufacturer, Lehigh Press Inc., by St. Louis, Missouri-based printing services provider, Von Hoffmann Corp. Terms of the strategic acquisition deal; Impact of the acquisition on the services provided...
- Von Hoffmann Corp. to Acquire Lehigh Press. // Publishers Weekly;9/15/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 37, p17
Reports on the preliminary agreement signed by Von Hoffman Corp. to acquire Lehigh Press Incorporated. Value of the acquisition deal; Benefit of the deal to Von Hoffman Corporation's expansion strategy; Sales growth posted by Von Hoffman during the first six months of 2003.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships... // Electronic Education Report;1/23/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p8
Reports that the educational consulting firm MarketingWorks Inc. acquired a strategic and financial advisory firm KnowledgeQuest Education Group.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on several acquisitions and partnerships in the educational publishing industry of the U.S. including the partnership between Jones and Bartlett Publishers and Mexican Red Cross, the partnership of Cengage Learning Fifty Lessons, and the alliance of National...
- Publishers Go On Spending Sprees With Purchases Aimed At Getting Them Online And Into Testing. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the merger and acquisition trend in the educational publishing industry as of August 2000.
- Pearson Completes NCS Acquisition; Appoints New CEO of NCS Pearson. // Educational Marketer;10/02/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p2
Deals with the acquisition of educational and testing services company National Computer Systems by Pearson PLC.
- Online Penetration, Print Position, Testing At Core Of 2000's Biggest Deals. // Educational Marketer;01/22/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p1
Reports on merger and acquisition deals in the educational publishing industry in 2000.
- Vivendi Universal To Houghton Mifflin: Parlez-Vous Francais? // Educational Marketer;06/04/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p5
Uncovers the plan of Paris, France-based company Vivendi Universal to buy Boston, Massachusetts-based educational publisher Houghton Mifflin.
- Acquisitions in Education Market Pick Up as Confidence Returns. // Educational Marketer;5/6/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p1
Presents an update on the acquisitions in the educational publishing industry as of May 2002.