IPOs IN THE U.S
- Opportunities exist for buying good companies. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;10/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p23
Offers advice on investing in public companies. Decision by European brewing company Interbrew NV to go public after 634 years as a private company; Disadvantages of becoming a public company; Performance of the stocks of Cyberonics and Taco Cabana.
- AFTERMARKET Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 39, p50
Provides the performance of the investment market in the U.S., as of October 2003. Initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- Double your treasure. Evans, Michael K. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Nov95, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p65
Presents different options on how to double one's investment in six months without adding anything. Purchase of stocks of L.L. Knickerbocker; Assessment of how each stock performed on day of offering; Drawbacks of the stock-and-bond option; Background on Merck's stock performance in the early...
- Strange New IPO World. Tice, David W. // On Wall Street;Jun2000, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p114
Focuses on the initial public offerings (IPO) market. Reason companies invest in the IPO market; Case in point; Views on the bull market.
- Investment stats suggest forward market momentum. Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/11/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p38
Presents statistics on investment levels in the U.S. Volume of global equity and equity-related issuance; Initial public offerings; Fund flows; Stock trading volume.
- SHELL SHOCKED. Keegan, Jeffrey; Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/8/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 27, p22
Reports the decline of equity investment and fixed-income market in the U.S. Decrease of underwriting for the initial public offering; Reluctance of the capitalists to invest in borderline credit; Decline of consumer confidence.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p14
Charts initial public offerings in the U.S. as of April 2003. New filings for the week of April 10 to 15, 2003; Stocks coming out of the quiet period.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p16
Charts the aftermarket performance of U.S. initial public offerings as of April 2003.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p40
Reports on initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. for the week of October 6, 2003. Pricing of IPO deals; Companies involved in the IPO deals; Withdrawal activity.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p41
Presents a review of the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of the closing date of September 24, 2003. Companies involved in the IPO deals; Offer price; Percentage change in stock prices.