Telecom Startups' Technology in Vogue
- Motia wins $12M in venture financing. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/13/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 37, p25
Reports on the award of a venture capital from Prism Venture Partners to Motia Inc. in Stamford, Connecticut. Other participating investors; Significance of cost-effective smart antenna silicon products as enablers of superior quality wireless networks; Potential of the company to deliver smart...
- AudioCodes Buys Netrake. // Electronic News;7/10/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 28, p56
The article reports that AudioCodes has signed a deal to buy Netrake Corp. AudioCodes has agreed to tack an additional fund on to the purchase price if Netrake achieves certain financial measures as of the closing date, which is anticipated to fall in the third quarter, the companies said....
- Venture Capital Lite. McKnight, Marshall // njbiz;8/2/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p12
Presents information on the state of venture capital funding in New jersey in the second quarter of 2004. Overview of investments and average deal size in New Jersey for the five most recent quarters from the fourth quarter of 2002; Details of company investments in the state.
- 5 firms net$35M in capital. Philippides, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;8/9/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the financing received by five companies in Westchester County, New York. Total amount of the financial assistance; Citations of the venture capital firms involved; Importance of the financing for the region's economic growth.
- The Numbers. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/14/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p15B
Presents statistical data on venture capital deals in the U.S. Venture capital deals in New England; Venture capital deals by development stage; Venture capital deals by industry.
- Bad news and good in venture survey. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;8/27/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 35, p1
Focuses on the August 2001 PricewaterhouseCoopers Money Tree survey of venture capital activity in the United States. Positive and negative implications of the survey for businesses in Westchester County, New York; Greater number of companies that received financing than expected; Venture...
- Fourth-Quarter Funding Takes a Sharp Drop. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;1/31/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the decline of venture capital (VC) funding in New Jersey during the fourth quarter of 2004. Reason for the decline; Total amount of VC funding that were gathered by state companies in 2004; Overall performance of VC funding in the U.S. during the fourth quarter of 2004.
- VC funding continues to rebound. Abelson, Ben // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/12/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 53, p4A
Reports on the receipt of the companies of venture capital financing in the third quarter in Long Island, New York. Amount of the venture capital financing; Names of recipients of the venture capital financing; Use of medical device developer Transurgical for research and development towards...
- Wolseley moves on Freshmax. May, Julia // BRW;9/7/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p65
The article reports that New Zealand's largest private fresh-produce distributor, Freshmax, was partially acquired by Wolseley Private Equity, a Sidney venture-capital firm. Wolseley plans to create a 300-million dollar, produce distribution business enterprise by purchasing complementary...