CSFB, Hedge Funds To the Rescue
- CSFB's 5 Funds of Hedge Funds. // American Banker;4/14/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 71, p5
States Credit Suisse First Boston registered five funds strategies with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Indication that each fund of hedge funds is available through a tax-exempt and taxable feeder fund; Financial information on the company; Services offered by CSFB.
- Second Lien Tranche Carved Out For Astoria Energy. M., J. // Bank Loan Report;3/29/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the modification of the structure and pricing on Astoria Energy's loan B by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. in the U.S. Attraction of hedge funds; Amortization of the loan structure; Stability of the capacity revenue payments.
- Hedge Fund Assets Rose 0.7% in March . // American Banker;4/17/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 73, p6
Announces the increase in assets of hedge fund according to a monthly industry survey. Assertion of Credit Suisse First Boston Tremont Index that hedge fund rose after its decline in February; Presentation of emerging-market fund's profit increase; Declaration of CSFB/Tremont Hedge Fund Index's...
- CSAM, CSFB Create Hedge Fund Platform. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;8/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p2
Focuses on the multi-management hedge fund investment platform created by Credit Suisse Asset Management and Credit Suisse First Boston.
- Hedge Fund Index Fell in July . // American Banker;8/21/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 160, p7
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.'s Tremont Hedge Fund Index in the U.S. has posted a decline for the month of July 2002. Increase in managed futures fund sales for the same month.
- CSFB Syndicates IBP Acquisition Loan Despite Smithfield Foods Bid. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;11/20/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p2
Reports on the credit facility that Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. is offering to support the acquisition of IBP Inc., the beef processing firm, by a unit of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette (DLJ) Inc. despite Smithfield Foods Incorporated's counter bid for IBP. What the credit facility consists;...
- CSFB Leads Recycled Paper Greetings, Blackboard Deals. // Bank Loan Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the granting of loans from Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. to Recycled Paper Greetings Inc. and Blackboard Inc. in the U.S. Terms of the loan deals; Utilization of the loans to back the recapitalization of Chicago, Illinois-based Recycled Paper Greetings; Range of the pricing for...
- Credit Suisse Marketing Loan for Refiner. // American Banker;8/10/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 153, p2
Reveals that Credit Suisse First Boston has started selling a $450 million loan for Lyondell-Citgo Refining Co. Feature that encourages the company to replace the loan with longer-term debt financing; Why Lyondell-Citgo is raising the money; Earnings that the joint venture has generated.
- CSFB's Holistic Approach To Leveraged Finance. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;7/19/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p3
Details Credit Suisse First Boston's approach to leveraged finance.