Nataorium Dehumidification System Goes Beyond Humidity Control
- M/E Firms Designs Its Own Telecom Space. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Oct2002, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p55
Focuses on a telecommunications room designed by an Atlanta based firm Newcomb and Boyd. Description of the telecommunications room; Facilities that enhance the usability of the designed telecom space; Steps taken towards improving the aesthetics of the distribution system to support any...
- A celebration of health. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr98, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p22
Features the hospital in Celebration, Florida. Ammenities of the hospital; Challenges presented for the design of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning system of the hospital's ammenities; Engineering solutions offered by Newcomb and Boyd Consulting Engineering company.
- Need for Humidity Control Continues to Evolve. Schwartz, Kimberly // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/9/2010, Vol. 240 Issue 15, p1
The article focuses on the development of selling humidity control systems to customers based on location and climate. It mentions that while the approach has continued to be the norm where homeowners struggled with too dry or too humid air, it also builds tighter homes and weatherize existing...
- Upping Energy Efficiency Through Dehumidification. Field, Katherine // Chain Store Age;Nov2007, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p92
The article presents an interview with Dusty Jackson, national accounts manager for Desert Aire, about using dehumidification to increase energy efficiency. The executive cites the benefits of dehumidification for retailers and how the process affects energy costs. Jackson discusses the...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2009, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p16
The article evaluates several products related to engineering which include the ExpertAire dehumidifier from Desert Aire Corp., the USE Manager 6.0 monitoring system from U.S. Energy Group, and the "Optimizing Solar Thermal Performance With Data Loggers" white paper from Onset Computer Corp.
- Products In Focus. // Engineered Systems;May2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p56
The article offers brief information on several products related to the design and construction of buildings including the Energy Valve from Belimo Americas, the packaged air cooled DOAS from Desert Aire Corp. and the Copeland Scroll compressor from Emerson Climate Technologies Inc.
- Humidification/Dehumidification. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/15/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 7, p24
The article highlights several products that are introduced at the 2010 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo), including the MiniPAC dehumidifier from Bry-Air Inc., the ExpertAire Series of dehumidifiers from Desert Aire Corp., and the True Steam...
- FROM THE FIELD PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p30
The article offers brief information on several humidification and dehumidification products including DuCool and DuTreat Narrow liquid-desiccant units from Advantix Systems, RV/RVE rooftop ventilation from Greenheck and TotalAire DOAS (dedicated outdoor-air system) from Desert Aire Circle 14.
- Pro Shop. // Fitness Business Pro;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p70
The article evaluates several products related to physical fitness including the Isis ceiling fan from Big Ass Fan Co., VerticalAire dehumidifier from Desert Aire Corp., and BlackMAt PRO yoga mat from Manduka LLC.