VFD Application in Paint Spray
- Software Breakthrough Advances Robotic Painting. Harlow Jr., Albert L. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun2000, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p29
Focuses on ARTomation, a technology designed by Advanced Robotic Technologies, which can be used for robotic painting. Basic principle of the relationship between variables in paint finishing and coating application; List of controllable or measurable variables in an ARTomation system;...
- How Spray Operators Impact Application Efficiency. Gedlinske, Brian; Whiting, John // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul2000, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p20
Examines how spray operators impact application efficiency. Factors which play significant roles in application efficiency; Details on spray-application equipment; Results of the Iowa Waste Reduction Center study on the effect of technician training on application efficiency.
- Roobol on Painting. Roobol, Norman R. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Sep99, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p52
Answers several questions about industrial painting. Micro-foaming problems in airless spray; Information on red bucket theories; Features of a single-stage pretreatment chemical.
- POWDER COATING WITH COLLINS. Collins, Bob // Industrial Paint & Powder;Apr2000, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p44
Presents questions and answers about powder coating problems. Maintenance of correct relative humidity; Causes of chipping and peeling; Best pretreatment on valve bodies to ensure good adhesion.
- Quantification and Statistical Modelingâ€”Part II: Dermal Concentrations of Monomeric and Polymeric 1,6-Hexamethylene Diisocyanate. Fent, Kenneth W.; Trelles Gaines, Linda G.; Thomasen, Jennifer M.; Flack, Sheila L.; Ding, Kai; Herring, Amy H.; Whittaker, Stephen G.; Nylander-French, Leena A. // Annals of Occupational Hygiene;Oct2009, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p691
We conducted a quantitative dermal and inhalation exposure assessment of monomeric and polymeric 1,6-hexamethylene diisocyanates (HDI) in 47 automotive spray painters from North Carolina and Washington State. We report here the use of linear mixed modeling (LMM) to identify the primary...
- Quantification and Statistical Modelingâ€”Part I: Breathing-Zone Concentrations of Monomeric and Polymeric 1,6-Hexamethylene Diisocyanate. Fent, Kenneth W.; Gaines, Linda G. Trelles; Thomasen, Jennifer M.; Flack, Sheila L.; Ding, Kai; Herring, Amy H.; Whittaker, Stephen G.; Nylander-French, Leena A. // Annals of Occupational Hygiene;Oct2009, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p677
We conducted a repeated exposure-assessment survey for task-based breathing-zone concentrations (BZCs) of monomeric and polymeric 1,6-hexamethylene diisocyanate (HDI) during spray painting on 47 automotive spray painters from North Carolina and Washington State. We report here the use of linear...
- Painting Clinic. Izzo, Carl // Products Finishing;Jun98, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p16
Deals with questions about painting. Proper painting of tank interiors; Suggestions on using two-component spray gun; Reasons for rough paint finish.
- Painting Clinic. Izzo, Carl // Products Finishing;Aug98, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p18
Offers advice and solutions to painting problems. Tips in over-lapping passes using high-solids paints; Solutions for spray cleaner problems; Effects of paint stripping using gasoline.
- For Quality Spray Painting, Remember the Fundamentals. Cassil, Daniel // Products Finishing;Dec2003, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p37
Presents spray painting tips. Distance of spray gun to the surface to be painted; Stroke overlaps; Keeping the gun perpendicular to the surface; Causes and remedies for different faulty spray problems.