- Profiting on Climate Change -- Regardless of Your View. MEREDITH, SUSAN // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/5/2015, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p38
The article discusses the growth in climate change and global warming and the potential of heating & ventilation industry (HVAC) specially HVAC's contractors to decrease the consumption of electricity in the buildings. It mentions the U.S. National Aeronautics & Space Administration's data which...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // ASHRAE Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p6
This section offers news briefs related to engineering industry from around the world as of April 2014. Topics covered include the construction of Hudson Spire in New York, a study on third-hand smoke and information on the 2015 Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigerating (AHR) Expo in Chicago,...
- New brand reflects scope of work done by members. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Feb2012, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the re-branding of the Heating and Ventilating Contractors' Association (HVCA) as the Building & Engineering Services Association (B&ES) in a move to reposition the organization.
- 1998 International Air-Conditioning, Refrigerating, Heating Exposition Moscone Convention Center... // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/19/98, Vol. 203 Issue 3, p10
Presents floor plans of the exhibition areas in the International Air-Conditioning, Refrigerating, Heating Exposition to be held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, California in January 1998. Exhibitors.
- Clearing the air: What an HVAC cleaner should really do in your home. // St. Charles Journal;1/16/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 3, pD1
The article explains the significance of cleaning heating, ventilation and air conditioning system (HVAC), along with the steps in cleaning a HVAC system.
- NEEB asks building owners to check for certification. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/14/93, Vol. 189 Issue 7, p5
Warns on false claims made by alleged holders of `Certificate of Conformance' from the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEEB). Existence of non NEEB-certified companies; Contact information.
- THE OSTRICH Solution. McKew, Howard // Engineered Systems;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p118
Focuses on the diversity of the hvac business. Performance of out-tasking preventive maintenance work orders through the Internet; Observation of IAQ conditions in a building; Documentation of the multiport sniffer system.
- Only the truly picky could criticize a good Chicago show. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;02/15/99, Vol. 206 Issue 7, p34
Editorial. Evaluates the 1999 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition held in Chicago, Illinois. View of exhibitors on the attendance of the show; Details on the venue of the show.
- TENNESSEE. // Snips;Apr2012, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p34
The article reports on accreditation earned by the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) programs at the Tennessee Technology Centers in Nashville and Crossville from HVAC Excellence as of April 2012.