- In brief. // Contractor Magazine;Feb96, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p5
Reports that price increases of 2% to 5% are in effect on heating and air conditioning products from The Trane Co. in the United States.
- Trane Celebrates 100 Years. Gargaro, Kyle // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/17/2013, Vol. 249 Issue 7, p26
The article reports on the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) manufacturer Trane Inc., which has been in business for 100 years.
- Trane says `HVQC' hvac system reduces first cost, energy use. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/4/95, Vol. 196 Issue 1, p14
Describes Trane Co.'s High Value Quality Comfort (HVQC) System that combines three independent heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to reduce costs and energy consumption. Features and functions; Benefits of installing the HVQC system. INSET: Q&A on HVQC..
- Trane lists fall offerings of commercial training courses. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/4/95, Vol. 196 Issue 1, p16
Presents Trane Co.'s fall 1995 commercial training courses covering refrigeration. Tuition; Contact information.
- Trane Co. to take over Gensco's Salt Lake distribution facility. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/16/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p19
Focuses on Gensco's withdrawal from the heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment market in Utah. Trane Co.'s takeover of the concern's distribution center; Retention of five of Gensco's seven Utah employees.
- Contractor provides modern comfort for old `playhouse'. Norland, Jim // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/20/2000, Vol. 209 Issue 12, p8
Describes the design and installation of a heating, ventilation and air conditioning system by Parker's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. for the restored Rylander Theatre in Americus, Georgia. Employment of roof-mounted direct-expansion equipment manufactured by Trane Co.; Flow of heated or...
- Fir$t $peak the owner'$ language. Only then can you expect $ucce$$ful re$ult$. Skaer, Mark // Engineered Systems;Jun98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p8
Focuses on the issue of total cost of ownership as discussed at the 1998 Earth Day event hosted by Trane Co. Need for engineers to sell their heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration projects to building owners and financial officers by speaking their language; Environmental...
- Trane Celebrates 100 Years in Return to the AHR Expo. ARNOLD, SCOTT // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Mar2013, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p12
The article announces the 100 year anniversary of the heating and air conditioning services company Trane, marked by its return to the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition held in January 28-30, 2013 in Dallas, Texas.
- Stackable outdoor air-handler. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p16
The article offers brief information on the Performance Climate Changer air-handler from Trane Co. Inc.