- ABC debuts expanded show prep. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/06/97, Vol. 127 Issue 1, p112
Reports on the ABC Radio Networks' launching of the radio program `Show Prep Today.'
- Is Jimmy on the Boyle? Jeffreys, Susan // New Statesman;7/26/96, Vol. 125 Issue 4294, p41
Reviews the radio program `Today' on Radio 4 of Great Britain.
- Yesterday's Radio Today! Daily, Dennis // Insight on the News;9/17/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p33
Reprints the article `Yesterday's Radio Today!,' which deals with radio broadcasting.
- STRONG SIGNAL. Cobo, Leila // Billboard;3/20/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 11, p11
The article reports that according to Arbitron Hispanic Radio's "Hispanic Radio Today" study, radio continues to be a significant medium for Hispanic Americans.
- Bauer Media buys Absolute Radio from Times of India publisher. Gideon Spanier // Evening Standard;7/29/2013, p39
THE owner of Kiss FM and Magic FM and the magazines Heat and Grazia said today it was buying rock radio station Absolute Radio.
- A stitch in time. Quirke, Antonia // New Statesman;11/28/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5081, p55
The article reviews the radio program "Today" on the Radio 4 network, hosted by Sarah Montague.
- Radio lives! // Esquire;Mar1984, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p45
A close look at radio today, the little medium that kicked off the electronic age and refuses now to be kicked out. Radio is transforming itself today. Includes a number of related articles on this current transformation.
- National radio disability program. // Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness;Mar/Apr95 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p28
Features `Disability and Health Today,' a nationally syndicated radio show on disability issues. National Public Radio station as local contact for information.
- Radio 1's Gemma: More women must take mic. Miranda Bryant // Evening Standard;6/17/2013, p33
RISING star of Radio 1 Gemma Cairney today called for more female voices on radio to encourage women to go for presenting roles.
- Den and now... Dempsey's still on top. Irish Daily Mail Reporter // Daily Mail;10/ 5/2013, p3
TODAY FM radio DJ Ian Dempsey was last night given an Outstanding Achievement Award at the biggest night in the radio business's calendar.