A victory for sales?
- Double figure gains in furniture sector. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;01/19/2001, Issue 5221, p6
Reports on the gains posted by the furniture industry in Great Britain. Gains by Marks & Spencer PLC on a buying spree by investment fund in the United States; Oversupply in shares prior to a trading update.
- Furniture defies M&S sales trend. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p5
Reports on an increase in furniture and furnishings sales at Marks & Spencer over the 1999 Christmas period.
- M&S turns up the volume. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p2
Reports on an increase in the sale of homewares by Marks and Spencer in the six months ended September 26, 2002.
- M&S boosts furniture display after sales jump. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p1
Announces the opening of Marks & Spencer's furniture department at its store in Camberley, Surrey, England on December 12, 1999. Size of the department; Furniture sales in the first quarter of 1999; Types of furniture sold at Marks & Spencer.
- Strong upturn for M&S furniture sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2001, Issue 5263, p1
Reports the poor furniture sales performance of retailer Marks and Spencer (M&S) for 2001 first quarter. Rate of increase in the second quarter sales; Strategies adapted by M&S to boost the second quarter sales; Details on the modernization plan for 100 stores of the company.
- Home sales up at M&S. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p3
Reports on the increase in the sales of Marks & Spencer's homewares, including furniture, in July 2002. Changes in the role of the company's top executives.
- M&S Plan A 'behind plan' for organic. Phillips, Beth // Grocer;6/18/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8009, p8
The article reports on British retailer Marks & Spencer's claim that it is behind its target in organic food sales.
- Top marks for ordering. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2005, Issue 5468, p50
The article reviews the website marks and spencer, "www.marksandspencer.co.uk," from Marks & Spencer Group PLC.
- M&5 homewares up. // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p4
The article reports on the sales performance of Marks & Spencer homewares in United Kingdom. The company's sales has been increased to 9.2 percent within three months, from October to December 30. In July to September 30, there was a 17.7 rise in homewares sale and 23.3 percent in the first...