Unity needed to win dump probe
- Dongguan Furniture Fair postpones March event. // Furniture/Today;1/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the postponement of the International Furniture Fair of Dongguan in Dongguan, China. Amount of time spent by exhibitors dealing with the U.S. antidumping petition targeting Chinese wood bedroom furniture; Petition filed by the American Furniture Manufacturers Committee for Legal...
- Wood producers weigh anti-dumping trade action. // Furniture/Today;7/7/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the gathering of a group of case goods manufacturers in Washington to discuss the possibility of anti-dumping trade action against bedroom furniture made in China.
- Dumping probe begins on Chinese polyester geogrid. // Colourage;Jan2011, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p95
The article reports on the start of the Designated Authority in the Commerce Ministry's anti-dumping investigation into geogrid/geostrips/geostraps import in India.
- China extends probe into EU polysilicon imports by six months. // Chemical Business;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p73
The article reports on the announcement by the Chinese Commerce Ministry (MofCom) as of late 2013 that it will extend its anti dumping and anti subsidy investigations into European polysilicon imports for six months.
- Antidumping issue polarizes retailers. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;9/20/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the impact of the anti-dumping issues on American and Chinese manufacturers and retailers of wood bedroom furniture.
- Antidumping effort will impact youth business. Kitchen, Jane; Engel, Clint // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2003, p18
Discusses the implications of the American Furniture Manufacturers Committee for Legal Trade's antidumping petition on the Chinese youth bedroom furniture industry. Terms of the petition; Importation of Chinese wood bedroom furniture; Loss of jobs in the retail industry.
- Antidumping petition heads to trade commission. Slaughter, Powell // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2003, p18
Presents a truncated version of the American Furniture Manufacturers Committee for Legal Trade's antidumping petition targeting Chinese wood bedroom furniture. Schedule of first public hearing on the petition; Motive behind the petition.
- Sasol is caught in a trade investigation after Brazil began two trade probes. // African Business News;4/ 9/2013, p26
The article reports that energy company Sasol is caught in a trade investigation following two trade probes against South Africa, India and South Korea by Brazil over allegations of dumping of polypropylene products.
- Brussels Investigates Carbon Black Dumping. // Chemical Week;1/9/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the investigation conducted by the European Commission into alleged dumping of carbon black by Russian and Egyptian producers. Increase in the market share of low-priced imports; Separate investigation conducted by the commission into alleged dumping of nontextured cellulose acetate...