Argos jumps out of bed
- Ekornes UK sales surge 40% ahead. // Cabinet Maker;3/29/2002, Issue 5280, p3
Reports the increase of Ekornes sales in Great Britain.
- Positive Scottish furniture sales. // Cabinet Maker;1/22/2010, Issue 5671, p14
The article presents a report from the Scottish Retail Consortium (SRC) and KPMG which depicts a sales growth in furniture and floor coverings in Scotland during December 2009.
- Furniture has poor week. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p10
The article reports on the poor performance of sales of the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Work and play. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2002, Issue 5314, p18
Focuses on the business performance of several furniture manufacturers in the U.S. Increase on the demand of home office furniture; Selection of antique furniture; Details on the revenue growth of companies selling home entertainment furniture.
- Bombay has big April gains; Pier 1, Havertys see declines. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p47
Reports on the financial performance of the furniture retailers in the U.S. as of April 2003. Increase of sales revenue at Bombay Co.; Decline of earnings of the home furnishings retailers; Assessment of the gross margin.
- FURNITURE AND RELATED PRODUCTS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Manufacturing & Mining - Other S;2004 4th Quarter, p132
No abstract available.
- Retail Intelligence. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/29/2002, Issue 5280, p12
Presents relevant retail information on the furniture industry. Sales performance of retailers during the 2001 winter; Evaluation several pieces of furniture; Selection of The Suite Center as the winner of the March 2001 hamper.
- GUS harmony fails to lift the Christmas spirit. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2003, Issue 5366, p6
Reports on the financial performance of the furniture manufacturers in Europe. Realization of the sales expectations of Gus; Business losses of Marks and Spencer; Impact of senior management resignations on sales.
- Curtain up on increase covering sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2002, Issue 5314, p3
Focuses on the business performance of several furniture companies in Great Britain. Assessment on the revenue growth of various retail stores; Details on the market share of the furniture industry; Increase of sales.