- WBH turns its focus back to core brands. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2007, Issue 5556, p6
The article reports on the corporate restructuring of Woodberry Bros. & Haines Ltd. in Great Britain. Clive Haines, Cecil Haines and Christine Woodberry have stepped down from the board. According to the cabinet manufacturer, there has not been much improvement but they were able to maintain...
- Product awards 1999: living and dining. // Cabinet Maker;11/20/98, Issue 5115, p12
Presents furniture from Caxton Furniture, the winner in the living and dining category of the Furniture Industry Awards for 1997 in Great Britain. Caxton's Legacy glazed cocktail cabinet as entry; Granyte as sponsor of awards.
- Roadshow brings in ...1m bonus. // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p4
Reports on the success of Britain-based Woodberry Brothers & Haines' roadshow. Investment on the showvan which toured for 10 weeks displaying the company's Caxton Furniture ranges; Ranges on show include the Legacy dining range which won the Living/Dining category at the 1998 Furniture Industry...
- Best of British. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p33
Features several furniture items. Style of Italian curved glass furniture from Greenapple; Key features of Dutch upholstered sofa bed from Apple International; Availability of Modena natural oak style Shaker furniture collection from Caxton Furniture.
- Mid-season view at WBH. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p6
The article reports on the show hosted by Great Britain-based furniture retailer, Woodberry Brothers and Haines to allow retailers to preview its midseason products. The show will be held at the Highbridge, Somerset plant of the company from June 26-30, 2006. The focus of the business is on the...
- New ways for a new age. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p52
Features the furniture firms Slumberland and Woodberry Brothers and Haines in Great Britain. Business operations of Slumberland; Types of furniture from Woodberry; Company profile.
- Administrators appointed at WBH. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2014, Issue 5892, p6
The article announces the appointment of professional services company PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as administrator at England-based furniture manufacturer Woodberry Brothers & Haines Ltd. in July 2014 after Woodberry's financial difficulties and failure to look for buyer of its investment.
- State of the Nation. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2011, Issue 5767, p42
The article focuses on the views of David Evans, brand manager at Woodberry Brothers and Haines Ltd. (WBH), about the significance of buying furniture manufactured in Great Britain. David stresses that local furniture manufacturers offer more flexible service and product range. Products and...
- Up for promotion. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p20
An interview with furniture company Woodberry Bros. & Haines Ltd. managing director Mark Woodberry in Great Britain is presented. Woodberry explains why the family-owned business decided to hire people from the external. In addition, he explains some of the strengths of the company's brand name...